Gray

A/n: I hope you like my fanfiction! Please take note. This was made when I was in college. Thank you.

Mana! Mana is the cause of everything!" shouted the Millenium Earl

Mana! Mana is the cause of everything!" shouted the Millenium Earl. After all the memories that he had seen, in a matter of seconds, he witnessed painful memories that seemed like years. It was the memories of the Noah deep inside him and he knows that it wasn't his.

He looked up, up at the sky which he chose to go to but it wasn't completely his choice. He was sure that he wanted to do it. He tried desperately to fight the Noah memories and reject them. He knows that Allen isn't in the right condition to fight and so, he worriedly screamed at him, "No Allen!!! Don't fight yet! You're still weak!!!"

He didn't listen to him. His voice is slowly fading. He wanted to battle against the Earl even though he knows and could truly feel that he is in no condition to fight and win at all.

"Goodbye, see you soon, Johnny," he painfully smiled at him.

His skin color changed into a Noah already and inside him is Allen's soul who was chained and trapped but... he smiled. He was defeated by the memories of the Noah and so, Nea took over his body. Nea snickered deep inside and his eyes finally opened up in the real world.

Johnny, who's currently confused and dumbfounded told himself sadly, "Is that his death wish??? No!! No!! The exorcists would rescue you, Allen!"

Conflicted, Johnny, an ex-scientist of the Black Order, began crying and with that, he knew what Allen is trying to tell him. Siding with logic, he ran off in the general direction they had come from, trying desperately to find Kanda who helped him to find Allen. He knows that Kanda would listen to him since Kanda feels responsible for what actually happened to Allen, after all.

Inside Allen's inner world previously before he was defeated and before Johnny left, Allen and Nea meet each other.

"Let me fight, Allen! You know well that I must defeat the Earl!" screamed Nea.

"No! I'm an exorcist!!! I am not an enemy! Let me fight, Nea!" cried Allen.

Nea draw closer into him and chained his arms and legs. "I'll wake you up when you've finally retrieved your memories of me, Allen Walker. Remember me, Allen! For a while now, let me borrow your body while you remember who truly you are and how old you are."

"I don't know what you are talking about, Nea," he said while he doze off.

"Seems like using dreams to sink his consciousness is of use at all. Now I can use his body on my own," he said.

...

"MILLENIUM EARL!!!!" shouted Nea. "I'VE RETURNED TO FINISH MY BATTLE WITH YOU!!!"

The Millenium Earl laughed repeatedly until akuma filled the peaceful air. The fat costume burst open revealing his true form. He smiled at him and said, "Finally you are awake, brother."