seventeenth

Archer POV

Months pass and it seem like I can't control my emotion anymore.

I almost lost control in the her clinic. Good thing I was able to hold it .

Today will be the last day I will attended gathering since we will go to our honeymoon by tomorrow. I am currently attending Xavier birthday.

I walked to the birthday boy and greeted him happy bday. And I give him my present. Then I notice mark approaches to our direction.

Of course he will be here since they are cousin.

"Coz happy bday! I hope you will find a girl to introduce to grand dad soon." He said

"Aww cuz.. I don't know. Maybe I already meet her" Xavier said and I raised my eyebrows to him. Really?

"Really? Tell me who is it?"I asked him.

"Hahahah.. I don't know that girl is hard as rock. She never bother to call me not even agreeing to have a date to me. I think this is a punishment of mine for being Playboy!" Xavier said

"Good thing you found your match cuz!" Mark said.

"Oh.. cuz.. aunt said your having a date tonight? Who is she?" Xavier asked

I gulp and I mentally pray that she's not that women that Xavier mean.

" Yes! I am so happy she finally giving me a chance. But still she never say yes! If she say yes to me.. I will asked her to marry me. The sooner the better!" Mark said while smiling like an idiot.

"What's special about the girl?" I dare to asked him

"She's a doctor. A very working hard doctor. She's simple, smart and can easily to mingle. She's not like other women whose after your money. " He said proudly

"How sure are you she's not after your money?" I asked him

"Oh! I been dated a lot of women ok? Everytime they will asked me to buy expensive things likes bags, jewelries. But she.. she said spending money is a waste she better give it to those who need. She even went to the South Africa for volunteer mission. Their is a panademic there but she doesn't mind at all. She was not even getting paid by doing it And if she's after money she should said yes to her suitors. I even heard she was being asked to be girlfriend of one of the senators. But she turn down!"

What! How did I not know about this?

"And oh she's here! I will take my leave now and I will introduce her to my family" I look in the entrance and saw her. Honestly I prayed that it will not be her.

Xavier saw her and almost blew his drink.

"What the fuck man? Your wife?!" He said and whisper to me.

Shes wearing red gown with a slit on her left leg. Mark immediately sneak his arm around her waist while I clinched my fest. A tug pain my heart seeing her being close to someone other than me. I think my heart stop beating just a second ago.

"She's going to be my cousin wife? Wow!! Of course she one of the doctors in the hospital. Why didn't I notice it?" Xavier said talking to himself.

"Anyway she's beautiful isn't it? Look how mark looking at her he looks like an idiot. Man I am sorry about this!" He said continue with his blabbing

I noticed she exited herself and went to the washroom. I walk out leaving Xavier alone. I follow her getting inside the room. She was shock seeing me.

"Didn't I tell you not to meet him?" I said in angry voice.

"Why would I not Mr Martin?" She asked me.

"You already know why?" I told her.

"Please go outside people who can see us might think bad and I don't want to be misinterprete. So please go out!"  She said

"We talked this in my house. Don't forget our honeymoon tomorrow.!" I said then I head out.

I am going insane right now. Truthfully I wanted to rip her clothes and throw it then savage her body. Her long legs is so tempting and her collar bone is so sexy. I wish I can put hickeys in there.

While mark keep introduce her to his family. I never waver my gaze on her. And I know she notice it. Because she keep glancing on me.

Mark caress her cheeks all the sudden then she immediately turn to red. Shit!

I should be the one making her blush. The way mark brush his hands on her back I know he's casually flirting her.

Oh God I wanted to kill him this moment. Can't he not understand that shes not a bit interested?

While mark keep pushing his self to her. She always make space in between them. Other guys eyeing her from head to foot. She's been talk of the night.

No wonder that fucker is so madly in love in her. She's very beautiful and also polite. Everytime someone introduce to her she always bow her head and shake hands.

I walked to Xavier who just busy looking on his phone.

"Hey are you waiting for someone?" I asked him

"Yup! What to I expect. She will never be here nor wish me happy birthday. " He said while looking sad.

"Man I have a favor to ask you" I told him.

"What is it?" He asked while still checking his phone and keep texting.

"Can you dig deeper into about her. I mean about Ysabella. Know everything about her. Is she a gold digger. Please I need an answer after I am back from our honeymoon!" I told him

"Ok!" He said still engrossed in his phone

"Man I'm serious" I told him

" And I said yes! Ok? You have my word!" He said.

"Isn't that Ysabella bestfriend Emma Lawson in the entrance?" I told him.

I saw how he's face lit up and went forward without bothering to say anything to me.

I never seen him being Gaga with one girl. It's the first time I saw him how he look at her like she's the most beautiful girl in the world.