thirty

Archer POV

I am fuming of anger right now. How dare that fucker accompany her to the volunteer mission.

Mission my butt! It's too lame excuse! They're is no way I will take it. For sure he purposely volunteer to make a move to my wife.

As if I would let him! Over my dead my body! Not gonna happen!

After our little argument early in the morning. I drive her off to the hospital. I even drop her to her clinic. And kiss her on the cheek with so many audience looking at us.I  purposely do it because I want to let anyone know that she's already taken by me. Especially that fucker!

After that I drive to work. I call Xavier on the phone and told him to drop in my office cause I want to talk about that volunteer mission with him. But that stupid said he's so busy wooing his girl.

I get inside my office and take my sit. Then decided to work since I have many pending job in my table. But the door suddenly burst open. And Mark walk furiously to me. Holding a folder and throw it to me.

"How could you?" He said. He was really angry and I see red in his eyes but I don't care how dare him barge to my office like that!

"What?" I asked non chalant

"Don't you dare what me! You know what I mean. About this arrangement marriage between you and belle. " He said

"So? What is it to you?" I challenge him

"Don't act like I did not know anything. Your a Playboy and never will get married and you are being force too. If this all about the money that your grandpa contributed in her father company. I will pay it!" What? How dare him.

"What are you trying to imply?" I said right now I am one step to get explode.

"I know about the agreement between you and her. I will pay the amount of money that your grandpa give to her father and let the marriage be annul after that!"

"How dare you? Why would I?" I said then I stand up.

"Because she doesn't like you. A guy like you only good for hooking and whoring. Your not suitable for her. Just go and have fun together with Xavier and let her go!" He said looking to me

I punch him making him sway back. Then he move forward and punch me. We punch like their no ending till a door in my office open and Xavier look at us in horror then immediately stood in between us.

"Hey coz bro! What happen? Are you killing each other?"

I stood up and glared at Mark.

"I will never let her go and I will never dissolve my marriage with her. I love her.. you can't take her away from cause she's mine. You hear me.? She's mine!" I said angrily to him

The he look at me

"I will do my best to make your marriage invalid. This agreement is enough evidence that your marriage is fake and was force.!" Then he storm out in my office.

"What happen man? Why did you both fight?" Xavier asked

"That cousin of yours barge in my office and told me to annul my marriage. He even said he will pay the money that my grandpa give to her father company!" I said

"How did he know about it?" Xavier said.

"I don't know! And I don't care I will not let that guy take her from me!" I said

"Man do your best! I think Mark is serious with her. You know him he's not like that!" He said.

"I don't care. I know he is your cousin bro but I don't care. She's mine and that will remain be it!" I said while I facepalm myself because of frustration.

"May the best man win bro! I will go for now. Emma asked me to buy pink strawberry. Haizt that girl makes me crazy." Then patted my back and exited to the door.

I decided to go home since I can't consentrate after what happened. I went inside my room and went straight to shower without bothering to take off my suit and pants. I punch my shower wall as hard as I can. I can't feel my fist anymore because it's dumb now.

I don't know how many hours has passed but I stay still in the shower. I feel dumb all over and my body is shaking because of the cold. But I refuse to move.

What Mark said hurt me the most. I am not suitable for her that I am good only for hook up and whoring around. It hurts so much because I know it's true.

How did it happen when I finally found someone I love but I missed up big time. If only I could erase everything I done in the past. But I can't!

I scouted down and let the water poured me. I cover my face with my hands and let tears drop down. I cried my heart out knowing I might lose the only and first women I ever loved.