thirty-four

Ysabella POV

"You what?!!!!!!!...." I said while I get up cause I am so shocked, surprised or I can't even describe what I feel right now.

"I love you!" He said.

"Archer don't make this as a joke!" I said warn him

"I'm serious! If you want we can get married again? What do you think? We will have grand wedding this time!" He said while smiling looking at me

"Your serious?" I asked him again I just want to make sure I am dreaming or something!

"Yes I am!!" He said

"I don't know what to say! But about trying our marriage. Yes I will but I can we take it slow?" I told him.

He nodded vigorously and he hug me tightly.

"So how about we have date today?" He said

"No you need to rest today! You still have fever!" I told him

"But I am ok..look I even eat so much!"

"Archer no! Your body still a bit hot and look at your knuckles it's still red and you have many cuts and bruises all over you face. What if you got infected when we go outside? So no we will stay here!" I said.

"Urg! This what I get to have a doctor wife! Your so health conscious. I am ok and well you know! My body is hot for something else you know!" He said.

"Something what?" I asked him

"You know when women and man stay together they're body reacted like your on fire!" He said while he's trying to point out something which I get.

"Archer your sick! But you think that way?" I look at him dumbfounded.

"I am a man. It's natural for us. Especially when your with the girl you like." He said grinning. I scowled at him.

"Haizt your incorrigible Archer!!" Then I step away from him but he stop me.

"Don't you dare! You should be comfortable since we're going to have a baby Sooner!" He exclaimed

"Baby? Archer I really can't believe you! You and your horny mind!" I told him bursted.

"Hey! It's natural you know. I though you love babies? You like them right?" He asked me then my face lift up and I smile.

"Who doesn't love babies? I am even excited to be godmother to Emma's baby!" I said excitedly

"What are you so excited about other baby when we can have our own baby?" Huh??? This guy he will always end up talking to this

"Archer I swear I'm going to punch your face." I told him

"Woah woah... Hold up women no need to punch me. I didn't know your fiesty but I like though!" Hmmmm this guy is so infuriating.

"I hate you!" I said and I stomp while I took the plates and place it to the sink.

"Hey! That hurts you know!" He said while grabbing his chest like he's hurt.

"Hmm.. Archer can I asked you something?"

"Yes anything!"

"When did you realize you like me?" I hesitated a moment but I eventually asked since I really want to know.

"Hmm I don't know I just realized that I love you not just I like you ok? Let me rephrase it. You know after the plane crash. I thought your just like other girls but I was wrong your so different from them . And you didn't take advantage of anything at all. Honestly I investigate about you . Sorry about that!" He said while trying to hide his shyness.

"You investigate me? Why?"

"I just want to know more about you.!" He said

We spend the whole day in his room watching movies in Netflix. Archer being Archer whose never stop assaulting me or tempting me. How long will I keep my legs closed when this guy never stop flirting me. Urg!

Where not arguing because he want me to sleep in bedroom everyday. Oh my God! This is guy is really serious!

"Archer I though we agreed we will take this slow?" I remind him

"But it's just sleeping together not having sex!" He said casually.

"Archer no!"

"Oh come on it's you and me sleeping on the same bed. Hugging and cuddling to each other? What's wrong with that?" He said like it's nothing

"Fine ! But if you try to do something I swear I'm going to kick your little friend down there?" I threatened him.

"Hahaha.. no need to involve my little friend! Come on wifey!" He said dramatically

"Wifey?!!!" Hahahah I laughed on his endearment.

"Yup my wifey" he grin cheekily to me. "Come and hop in the bed!" He open his arms to me

I slip into the covers and lied down beside him. He then hug me tightly and cuddle. The moment when I was about to sleep. I feel a hand on my thigh gently caress it.

Then he kissed my neck slowly and trill his hands to my stomach and slowly went up. I grab his hand and stop it.

"Archer !!I thought...!" Before I could finish my sentence he kissed my lips intensely. He only let me go when we finally out of breath.

"Archer ..!" I hold out my hand to surrender.

"Fine fine I surrender you win!" I said trying to catch my breath.

I witness how his face changed into happy then into triumph face.

He made a fist bump in the air and jump "yes"

Then jump into me like I'm his prey and his my predator.

So much for taking it slow. My resistance only last a day. My god! This guy is so unbelievable and flirty guy.

After two rounds of making love I got exhausted and my feeling a bit sore. But Archer whose position his self again and I said.

"Archer let's sleep!" I complain

Instead he kiss me again to my neck down to my..... I grab his face and making him stop.

"Archer sleep!"

"Hmm after this!" Instead of stopping he keeps continue.

"Archer I'm sleepy and a bit sore!" I told him

Then he smiled wickedly and whisper my ears.

"I will make love you till you get sore! So you won't forgot about me!" I look at him in horror.

"Archer don't you dare!" I told him

He laughed then started to do his assult again..

I try to get up but this guy and his power of convincing.

"Please wifey! Promise last time! Please I just can't get enough of you! Please... !" He keeps giving me we kisses on over my body

"Fine!"

He chuckled and continue...