tweenty-seven

Ysabella POV

We are arrived in the mall and we went to baby section. all baby stuff flashing into our very eyes. Emma eyes glows as we step more to the section.

"Everything looks so cute and beautiful Belle!" Emma said

"Yup! Let's start!" I said.

I grab a five sets of socks and cute baby pajama which colored blue and pink. Yay! It's so cute!!

After we select a couple of items we decided to shop for women section.

"How about this?" Emma said while she flashed the lingerie in my face.

"Emma your so..!" I did not finish my sentence because I am afraid someone might heard us

"What? This is so sexy? Hehehe how about you dress this way.hahhaha for sure your husband....!"

"Emma I swear I am gonna zip that mouth of yours!"

Then she just laughed at me. I sigh and began to search for a clothes for me and her too.

Then my phone ring and grab it from pocket in my bag.

"Hello!" I said without bothering to look at who's the caller.

"Are you done work?" Oh that voice it was Archer!

"Yes!" I answered.

He said he will pick me in the hospital so I refuse since I am already done and I am here in the mall.

Then he asked me where I am. Then I told him where in the mall. He said he will come but I rejected him and tell him not to come but he still insisted.

I told Emma that Archer will come. She squeal and giggle. I just shake my head and try to concentrate in choosing clothes.

The mall was pack of people busy buying different kinds of things. So line for the cashier is so long so we need to wait. While we wait we chatted about certain things.

"So do you have name for your baby?" I asked Emma.

"Nope! That's too soon! I still need to find if it's a girl or boy!" She smile

After a few minutes we noticed a loud murmuring of few people. They stared into same direction and when we saw what they saw. My eyes almost pope out. It's Archer and Xavier whose busy looking.. then he's eyes meet mine then he pointed Xavier.

I heard Emma whisper in my sides

"What is that jerk doing in here?" She said.

The sales lady and the head of the mall now down to Archer. He just walked passed then without bothering to respond.

"Where both looking for you in the baby section!" Archer said

"Ahh.. we went here after finish taking few items there!" I said

Then Archer grab our basket and asked the cashier to pack it. I was confused then

"Mr Martin it's not yet paid!" I told him

"That's ok, come!" Then he grab my hand and drag me.

"But Emma and the..!" Before I can complete my sentence

"Don't worry my bodyguard will get the things you both shop. And Emma, she's with Xavier so you don't have to worry about her"

"But she...!" I look at Emma whose practically being drag by Xavier.

"See they're just talking. Let them be I have enough of Xavier drama for today. Let's go and I super starving" then he turn to look at me.

"Why are you wearing short? Men are staring at your legs" then he take off his jacket and put it in my hips.

"Don't wear too sexy when I am not around ok? I mean you can only wear sexy inside our house. I hate it when someone ogling what's mine!" He said but I don't understand anything so I just shrugged my shoulder.

Then he drag me again and we enter a luxury restaurant. I look into my clothes. I am obviously not fitted in this restaurant.

"Mr Martin I think I am under dress for this restaurant" I wishper on his ears.

"Don't worry!" He said and pressed my hand.

I look around and I saw people are staring at us especially our hands. My mind immediately remember about the agreement we had.

"Mr Martin you can let go of my hand now" I said to him. Then Archer pull out a chair for me to sit down. But still he's hand didn't leave my hand. I sit down and I said to him again

"Mr Martin you can now let go of my hand!" I said

"But I like it that way!" He whined like a child

"But people are starting at us. "

"Let them stare!" He said

"But their staring...!"

"So what?" He said

"They recognize you right? What if they started talking about this? Then the agreement...!" Before I can finish he cut me off

"Let them talk and let's start order food I am really hungry!" He said

"By the way you forgot you agree to me having dinner date tonight with you right? "He said

"I though you cancelled it" I said.

"I would I cancel it? I am looking forward to it!"

"But I thought you might have date with her!" I said

"Her??? Who?" He asks me

"The girl in the morning!" I said

"Oh that.. I was very disappointed when I went down and I didn't saw you there. Didn't you know I ran outside I thought I might reached you. But I failed! Why did you leave? I was very excited taking you to your work?" He said.

"I thought I might not needed so I exited myself. I don't want to disturb you time with your girlfriend!" I told him

"How many times do I need to tell you she's not my girlfriend. Honestly she is just my fuck..I mean bed partner and nothing more. I already told her were over. "He said

"Ok!" I said. I don't want to question about it since it's his personal life.

We order our food and while we're waiting we talked.

"So might tell me why you are going to south Africa?" He said to me.

"Huh?" I look at him surprised. I didn't told him about my volunteer mission.

"I heard you and Emma over the phone awhile ago. She said your going to south Africa for two months?" He said looking at me.

When I was about to answer our order came so we eat . Thank God!