chapter eleven

Emily

The two weeks of waiting to see Molly had finally passed. I was beyond thrilled, and even though it had only been two weeks, I just couldn't wait to see her again.

But Molly wasn't the only one I was excited to see. I was excited to be seeing Harry again. 

After what happened two weeks ago, when Harry walked out and said he can't do this either. I wondered whether being friends would actually work. I had obviously told him the previous night that I couldn't do this, and I didn't know what it was that pushed me over the edge that night, but it must have been pretty extreme seeing as I had a panic attack over it.

But after mine and Harry's phone call that night, I thought that maybe it could work. Maybe I would be able to push away the thought of not being able to experience being held in his arms again. And as far as I knew, things were starting to fall into place the way they should.

I hadn't thought of Harry for the whole two weeks. At least not in the way I know I couldn't. I had thought of him, and how I was happy that we would be seeing each other, going on a picnic together, as friends. But nothing even close to not being held in his arms or sleeping in the same bed together while he traced small patterns on my hip had even crossed my mind. And that was good. Because I was starting to come to terms with not being with Harry and that being friends was better for us, and could work out.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have just been cleared to land. Please make sure your seat belt is securely fastened, and all overhead luggage and/or items are secure. The flight attendants are now passing to make a final compliance check. Thank you"

I clipped on my seat belt as instructed, waiting for the familiar feeling of turbulence to take over as we landed. The flight attendants were all making there way down the cabin as instructed, picking up cups or glasses before making there own way to their seats.

Once the plane safely landed, I grabbed my bag from the overhead luggage compartment. I was planning on staying at Molly's and Niall's for two nights, so I had packed a small suitcase as well, that was most likely waiting for me in the airport.

I didn't have to wait long for my suitcase, and as soon as I'd seen it, I'd grabbed it before making my way down the airport to find Molly and Niall who were picking me up.

As soon as I saw Molly and Niall, I instantly sped up as my lips turned upwards. I'm sure any other time Molly would have been running towards me, except for the fact that she was twenty eight weeks pregnant at the moment.

"Hello!" I giggled, wrapping my arms around Molly as soon as I'd got to her.

"I swear, these past two weeks have felt longer then any two weeks in my whole life" Molly chuckled, her arms wrapped around me as well.

"Tell me about it" I said as we pulled away. "How's the little one?" I asked, looking down at Molly's stomach that had instinctively had a hand placed there as soon as we'd pulled away.

"She never stops kicking. I won't be surprised if she becomes a professional football player" Molly chuckled. 

"Imagine that. Milly Horan, professional rock star and football player" I turned to Niall, shooting my eyebrows up at his words.

"Milly?" I asked. Molly sighed and I turned back to her.

"He's been stuck on that name for ages. But I've told him countless amount of times, I'm not naming my child Milly when my names Molly" She said, earning a laugh from me and a roll of the eyes from Niall.

"Well we're not naming her Addison. I grew up with an Addison in school and she was the most annoying person in the world" It was now Molly's turn to roll her eyes at Niall's words.