chapter thirty-three

4 months later

"Em!" Harry called out. He slipped his phone into his back pocket, waiting for Emily to answer him as he walked up the stairs. "Emily, baby where are you!" He called out again.

Emily looked up in the bathroom mirror, hearing Harry call out to her as she got herself ready for the day.

"I'm in the bathroom!" She called back. Her eyes flickered down to the second drawer of the bathroom counter, eyeing what she couldn't see inside that had been on her mind for three days now. The thought of what was inside was enough to send her stomach into somersaults. 

Harry made his way into their room, walking into the bathroom and finding Emily halfway in between tying up her hair and seemingly distracted.

He walked over, standing behind her and snaking his arm around her waist.

"Em?" He asked her quietly, slight worry taking over her face as she was only now pulled out of her thoughts. 

She looked up to the mirror, eyes locking with Harry and a small smile instantly taking over her lips. 

"Are you ok?" He asked her, seeing straight past her smile and knowing that there was a reason she had been so distracted. 

Her eyes flickered down to the drawer once again, but shot straight back up to Harry so quickly that he didn't notice. She turned around in his hold, her hands forgetting their job on tying up her hair and reaching up to cup the sides of his face instead.

"Yeah, I've never been better" She told him, gently rubbing her thumb along his jaw. A slight sigh left her lips, only being half honest with him because she was in fact scared shitless. 

Harry smiled down to Emily, seeming to believe her and not questioning her any furthur, something Emily was definitely grateful for at the time.

"What was it you wanted?" She asked him, turning back around to continue getting herself ready.

Harry didn't bother to move back, making it impossible for Emily to tie her hair up. He rested his chin on her shoulder, keeping his hands on his hips as the two looked at each other through the mirror with so much love and adoration.

Anyone who saw the small but cute moments that the two shared would find it impossible to not be happy for the couple that were now going strong once again.

"Niall and Molly asked if we could babysit Ellie today" Harry told Emily as he reached into his back pocket for his phone, holding it out in front of her. "He also sent me a picture of the elephant we got her. Apparently it's her new favourite thing and he's been coming to use every night"

Emily and Harry looked down to the picture of their god daughter, both faces instantly lighting up as they saw the six month old cuddled up with the toy they gifted to her a while back.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.