chapter 27

Beatrice's POV .

Miss . Angelina had left after telling us about being permitted to visit Scarlet tomorrow .

I actually feel bad because we had given her an unfair silent treatment after Kelsy's outburst that night .

I didn't even get to bid her goodbye .

We were all now seated in Mark's room waiting for Kelsy to get out .

" Why are you guys staring at me like that ?! " - she asked as she stared at our faces in disgust .

" Erm - we want to leave Mark so he can rest well for tomorrow morning "- Maya replied .

" Ok then "- she said with a shrug as she got up to sit by Mark .

" You can all go now , "- she said shifted even closer to Mark .

" I think I will be alright so you should go with them "- Mark finally pointed out .

" Really , because I don't have a problem watching over you . "- she said with pouted lip .
I can't even imagine what Scarlet would say if she saw this .

" No , don't worry . I will be fine "- Mark replied .

We all stood up and allowed Kelsy to lead as we instantly locked the door after she stepped out .

" What ? You guys ! Open up , I said open up this instant ! "- she yelled from behind the door .

" You guys are seriously going to owe me after thi ,s " - I said while slowly backing away from the door.

" I was thinking that maybe we should prepare something for Scarlet when we go to visit her tomorrow , "- Maya began .

" Yeah , that's a good idea . "- Mark remarked .
" We could gather a few things for her " - he continued .

" Well what if she doesn't want to see us , I mean we didn't even get to say good bye to her before she left . "- Jared mumbled .

" Yeah * sigh * we shouldn't have done that " - I said as tucked the loose strand of hair behind my ear .

" And all this happened because of over - dramatic Kelsy "- Kelvin huffed as he got up to lay down beside Mark .

" I can't believe none of us didn't even get to say goodbye to her , I mean . One of us could have been in her shoes you know , "- Maya replied as she looked around the room .

" Well yorks on you guys because I said goodbye ! "- Mark proudly said with a smile .

" Really ?! " - we all asked in shock as we stared at Mark .

" What ? "- he retorted immediately stopping our intent stare at him .

" And what did you say to her ? "- Kelvin asked as he sat upright a bit .

" Things that does not concern any of you ! "- He replied with a smirk .

We all sighed in frustration after getting nothing out of Mark .

"Well since we have all agreed on what we will be doing for Scarlet , I think we should all be out before Kelsy finally breaks the door "- I said as we all got up and exited Mark's room .

I walked pass Kelsy quickly to prevent any questions that would be thrown at me .

I speed walked to my room and smiled once I entered my own dungeon of peace .

It's already late and I don't want to have eye bags when we go visiting Scarlet tomorrow , I'm just hoping she's still not mad at us .

I took off my clothes as I went inside the bathroom for a hot steaming bath .
I wrapped myself with a white towel and sat by my dressing mirror to apply my lotions .

I had jet black hair and looked at my facial features .
I looked a bit Asian though ( from my mother's side apparently ) , plump lips , glossy grey eyes with my hair tied in a high pony tail ; the usual .

I put on a panda covered pajama and took my oldest story book . Tell me your dreams by Sydney Sheldon .

Scarlet was right , this is definitely an amazing book . I said as I flipped to the last page .

I can't believe I joined this foster home two and a half years ago but still managed to make a family out of the other kids .

I don't even know , if it's a good thing or not having my parents die in a car accident ; at least I was able to spend 14 years of life with them and I'm grateful for that .

Beatrice Murphy * sigh * . Even though life may sometimes seem unfair , there's always a reason .

I closed the book and placed it on my nightstand table before cuddling up in my bed sheets .

I hope everything turns out great though ; I would never forgive myself if Scarlet ceases to talk to us again .

I closed my eyes then Snuggled up in my bed .

* The next morning *

I was woken up by my sounding alarm ; I hit the snooze button as I rushed off the bed to brush my teeth ; took a refreshing bath and stepped out of the bathroom .

I sat by my dressing mirror and dressed up in black ripped jeans , a white crop top with selfie written boldly on it with my white and black converse .

I straightened my hair then tied it in decent ponytail with one of my black head bands leaving thin strands of hair on the sides of my face .

I looked at myself one last time before heading out of my room .

" Hey , nice . I guess we are both ready , "- I turned to see a smiling Maya .

" Yeah , I just hope the boys are not still asleep at this time . "- I said in between smiles .

" You look beautiful by the way ! "- I complimented ; she was in a green and white checked skirt , a crop top with a coat as the same design as the skirt then finished it with a Converse .

" Well you look beautiful too "- she complimented back .

We walked side by side to the Jared's room which was adjacent Kelsy's room then knocked .

He later came out in dark jeans and a blue black shirt .

" Hello girls ! "- he greeted .

" Good thing , we were ready to pour a bucket of water on you "- I said with a smirk .

I heard him gasp and that made me laugh " just kidding jezzz "- I remarked and left the lovebirds as Scarlet used to say ; behind and knocked on Mark's door .

" Coming ! "- I heard him say behind the door .

2minutes later .

He finally came out with jeans and a v neck with a leather jacket over it .

" Hope I was not too late "- he asked with his dimpled smile .

Aww , how can I be angry at that !

" You are lucky , I'm in a good mood today . "- I said as I walked to Kelvin's door which was opposite Mark's door .

" Are you ready yet ? "- I said as I knocked the third time .

" Ermm - just give me time to freshen up , I will be there in 5 minutes "- he yelled in a rushed tone .

" Why do you always ruin things Kelvin ! "- I said shaking my head .

" Let's just go for breakfast guys , he will meet us there . "- I said as we walked to the dinning room .

Miss . Summer dished out our food then left to fill some paperwork .

" Why are you guys all dressed up ? "- Kelsy asked as she took her seat .

A / N

Honesty is the best policy ! , So you guys better tell the truth 😂