-+*Chapter Eight*+-

Daichi's POV

"Stop!" Suga shouts to himself, covering his ears. I glance over and see tears running down his face, I pull over and stop the car. He shuts his eyes, allowing more tears fall down. If he hadn't have shout, I probably wouldn't even know he was crying. He was silent.

"You aren't okay...." he shakes his head, "I-I am...I'm okay but- it's hard to explain." He lets out a fake chuckle, wiping his face, "I'm okay...k-keep driving." I look at him and sigh, "you're lying...but if you say so." I start the car reluctantly, he can't be okay...

****

I stop the car and turn it off, leaving us in silence, 4:50. The car was silent. Dead silent.

I feel a small weight go onto my shoulder, Suga had his head resting on my shoulder, his eyes shut.

"Tired?"

"Mhm...I finally showed you everything to do that's fun in Miyagi. Although, you didn't have fun until the cliff jumping, I still achieved today's goal." I chuckle lightly, "are you going to pay for your child's babysitting or are you not?"

"That depends. How long are you going to take a nap?" He shakes his head, "inside first." He gets off of my shoulder and gets out of the car, me following him.

We walk inside to see the place absolutely a mess. Suga sighs as he takes off his shoes, "I hope you know I'm not cleaning this, Mun."

"I promise I'll clean it!" Mabel runs up and hugs me, talking about her day with Munnsun.

"She let me have ice cream at 10 am! And we had a lot of fun! Why are you all wet?"

Sugawara's POV

As Mabel runs up to Daichi and starts talking his ear off, Munnsun pulls me over to the kitchen.

"Why are you all wet? What did you do?" She had curiosity written all over her face, "just a little fun, we-" she covers her ears and she kicks me softly, "no! Munnsun! No!" My face was burning and I covered it with my hands, "oh! The cliff! Duh! I'm sorry!" She laughs, hugging me.

"Will you help me clean?" She whispers, "nope. That's all you."

"But you know how to clean! Please!"

"No. Just put stuff where it belongs and throw away the trash. It's- look the kid is already cleaning without my help." She looks over at Mabel and groans as she picks up a few things. Daichi walks over to my side, "again, your own child." I nod, "yeah, she's stubborn."

"I had fun today, by the way." I look up at him and shake my head, "just because you jumped. If you hadn't, you'd probably would've said the opposite."

"That's not true."

"Is too." I cross my arms and lean on the counter.

"So I was thinking next week-"

"Actually, I would but I can't. Munnsun's birthday in Tokyo and things."

"No-" I glare at her and she nods, "yeah, my family is kind of his family, y'know!" Daichi's face looks like he was inspecting whether or not we were lying, letting it go.

The truth is, the day that my father dies is in a couple of weeks and usually on that weekend, Munnsun and I do something...something for that specifically.

"Well, whenever we both have time, we should do this again." I smile and nod, "of course."

*
*
*

I wave and shut the door, sighing, "what's wrong?" Munnsun asks, sweeping up the floor.

"The voice is back..."