-+*Chapter Fourteen*+-

Sugawara's POV

"Are you okay?" Daichi whispers in my ear as Risa flips through the channels on the tv. I kept my eyes shut, everything was back to normal, except ever time I got up, I'd get dizzy.

I nod my head, "mhm..." I could feel his fingers tangle in my hair, playing with it, calming me down. Like it always had before. I was laying on his lap, with a blanket covered over me. Risa was on the other smaller sofa, across the room.

"I'm going to go get you another glass of water, okay?" I grip onto the leg of his pants, "I-it's okay...I'm okay." I whisper, almost inaudible. He sits back and continues to play with my hair. I could feel eyes on me. And they weren't Daichi's. I turn around so I was now facing Daichi, unable to feel the eyes on me anymore. Daichi was surprised by the sudden movement, as I wrapped my arms around myself, clenching my stomach. Why do  I feel uncomfortable being here?

I tried to ignore everything around me until I felt Daichi softly shaking me. I open my eyes and look up at him, he looked so worried. I smile lightly, as I grab his hand and kiss it softly. He smiles, having a bit of red on his face. I could feel eyes on me again so I shut my eyes again, trying to ignore it again. He places the blanket over my shoulder again, using his free hand to do so, the one that wasn't in my own hand.

After another ten minutes or so, I felt myself drift off to sleep, lightening my grip on Daichi's hand. It felt safe in all honesty.

Daichi's POV

After I feel his grip lighten, I look down and see him asleep. A small smile peers onto my face as I put his loose bangs behind his ear.

"I don't get it."

"What is that?" She pauses the tv and looks at me, putting a pout look on her face, "how can you love someone who has hurt you?" I look down at him and chuckle lightly, "he couldn't hurt a soul, even if he wanted to."

"That doesn't make sense-"

"I lied to you, Ri. I'm actually the one who hurt him...a lot." Her eyebrows furrow and she laughs a little too loudly, causing Suga to move a little, I rub my thumb on his hand causing him to calm down. I look up at Risa and shake my head, "shh.."

"S-Sorry- it's just- you lied? Is it the same story just the other way around? I would've never forgave you if you did that."

"Well, that's the difference between you and him, Risa. You both are complete opposites. You act exactly like his best friend, you two would get along swell." I roll my eyes as my hand that was once in Suga's was now caressing his face.

"Would we?" I nod while still looking at Suga, "yeah, you would." We sat in an awkward silence, "I'm going to stay here tonight, is there still the guest room?" I nod, "yeah, same place." She nods as she walks up there. I hear the door shut and I sigh. Every time she was in the room it always felt heavy. Suga's eyes open slightly, "were you up this entire time?" He shakes his head, "no...just the last couple moments."

"Which were...?" I was nervous he heard the entire thing, "just the guest room part..."I sigh in relief as I caress my thumb against his cheekbone, causing him to close his eyes again, "are you feeling better?"

"Mhm..."

"Mind telling me what happened now?"

"Intrusive thoughts." He opens his eyes and looks at me, "about this weekend..." I nod my head, "it's almost your dad's death day ,isn't it?" He nods slightly, shutting his eyes again, "when?"

"This Saturday..."

"So I take it that it isn't Munnsun's birthday?" He smiles, letting out a small chuckle before shaking his head, "no...her birthday isn't until December." I smile at him before pecking his lips, "should we go get something to eat." He smiles widely, nodding his head, "Spicy Mapo Tofu?" His smile widens, "how do you remember that?"