Witches

One thing about being a witch is that it's the greatest thing in the world, even with all its problems and heart aches I can truly say I love it. Being a witch was like reading a book you love, every time you re-read it you find something new, something you missed, forgot or finally understand it completely.

Besides controlling the elements and casting spells and curses there was also other things that a witch could do. At this time in my life I was still a little rough around the edges but with every day I grew stronger. Withes have the power of telepathy and telekinesis we can even control people with our minds. Summon creatures and control nature, I can make trees grow tall, flowers bloom and I can communicate with almost every animal, something about being a witch that connects us to earth itself in a very profound way. I also discover I could change my appearance to look like other people the spell took a while but I thought it was something worth learning. But one of my favorite spells I pick on real quick was turning into animals, it was also a little hard but not as hard as turning into another human. I decided to turn into something that flies, I would turn into a raven.

A witch could fly but it wasn't easy I once mange to levitate a little of the ground before falling down and yes a witch does fly in a broom but doesn't need the broom to fly it's more like for training. The broom kind of helps you keep steady while you fly so you don't run into things or fall while you are in flight, I don't know who was the first witch that flew in a broom, many witches use brooms to fly. 

But flying in a broom around my kingdom would draw to much attention, I decided a raven was less conspicuous. So one night after everyone was asleep I drank my potion and cast my spell which I prepared a month ago and went out, it would last a couple hours so I would be save.

I think it was time I visited my relatives, I headed to the mountains of Villa Kingdom my mother's home land and home to the three dark witch cousins that lived there.

Flying was just as amazing as I thought, it was great to see everything I was a little tempted to just keep flying and never turn back.

When I arrived at Villa Kingdom I did a quick circle. I have never been here but I did study a map of the land, it help that I was flying for it gave me the same view as looking at a flat map. The scroll with the family blood line didn't give an exact location it only said that they live to the west of my mothers old castle and unlike our kingdom Villa Kingdom was smaller and there was only one village towards that direction. I could see lights I would have to stop and ask. The only place with lights was the local tavern I landed behind the building and turn back to a human a couple feathers fell to the floor but I looked and felt find. I had my black hood and hoped no one would recognize me.

The second I walked in everyone turn to look at me, I ignore them and kept walking, the man serving the drinks would be the perfect person to ask about the location of the three witches. I sat in front of him but before I could even speak he ask me what I was doing here?

I kept my hood on and spoke quietly so no one else would hear.

"I'm looking for someone"

"What are you?" I thought he might have known I was a witch but that's not what he meant. "You a bounty hunter?

"A bounty hun...no, no. I came here from far away looking for someone. Maybe you might know them, they are three women who live around here." I guess I wasn't quiet enough everyone in the tavern stopped talking.

"What you want with those bitches!"

"What I want with them is not your concern" He didn't like my respond and I don't know why I gave him attitude but I guess something inside me wasn't so happy that he called a witch, a relative witch of mine a bitch. Before I could get out of there a man that was behind me removed my hood. Everyone back off I thought they knew I was the prince of Wolf King Castle but it wasn't that.