Argument

*A magical time skip to 2 months later im sorry loves but im desperate*

-----

"Hey bae, what you doin?" asked hyunjin wrapping his arm around jisung's tiny waist, the younger shrieked. He was shocked when the older hugged him caming out of nowhere. "Yah! Can't you see i am cooking? What if i injured myself?" jisung pouted making the older chuckled.

"What about me? Don't you cared about me?" hyunjin fake sulked making the younger rolls his eye in annoyance. 

"Well its better if your hands burned than mine," jisung said sarcastically making the older pinch the younger's squishy little cheeks.  "If it does who will pinch your chubby lil cheeks?" hyunjin asked, pinning the younger on the kitchen counter.

Jisung gasped then wiggle out from the older's grip "Hey im cooking right now! Don't you think its too early for that kind of stuffs?" jisung asked making the situation more tense. The older turned the stove off then pressed the younger on the kitchen counter so hard, making jisung almost chocked.

"I just wanted my morning kisses, besides best friends do morning kisses right?" hyunjin whispers seductively to the younger's ear making the younger jumped.

"Yes, I- i mean its just a peck. A peck won't hurt right?" he asked making the older smiled. "My pleasure," he grinned kissing the younger's nose making jisung tilt his head. "Stop teasing!" he whispered  yelled making the older chuckled.

"Okay okay, im sorry," he apologized then quickly leaned in then kissed the younger's lips. Even it is quick, the atmosphere were different. It felt like it was their first ever kiss. Making the younger smiled. But he still manage to hid it from hyunjin so that the elder thinks that he hated it.

"Today i have some exciting plans for us, what do you say we take a walk?" hyunjin asked while jisung served some waffles on the plate. "I don't mind as long as we were bringing company," jisung said dumbly while pour some honey above the waffles making it quite looking juicy. The whole time they eating were filled with awkwardness and silence. Hyunjin were trying to respect the younger's morning mood while jisung were... shy? Then hyunjin clears his throat making it clear for him to talk.

"So, who do you have in mind?" hyunjin asked to break the silence, jisung hummed "What?" he asked in confusion making the older sighs. "I mean, who do you want to take with you. Jeongin sounds nice," hyunjin recommended making jisung felt slightly jealous hearing other people's name from his ex's mouth.

"Nahh, i think minho-"  "Minho? Are you kidding me??" hyunjin asked in disbelief. Jisung nudge his shoulder "I mean like, you said ANYONE and minho was one of them," jisung said sadistly making the older rolls his eyes.

"He maybe busy, what about trying to go WITHOUT him," hyunjin said making the younger scoffs. "Excuse me? What is your property to tell me what to do?" jisung asked making the older stood up from his chair.

"Im your ex and i felt concerned that YOU always hanging out with that guy!" hyunjin shouted but not so loud making jisung flinch. "Concerned or jealous! Just speak up you dick!" jisung screamed making hyunjin's blood boiled become hotter than oven.

"Shut up! How about jeongin?! You also jealous about me always hanging with him right?!" hyunjin fight back then jisung felt hopeless. He felt shamed covering with dirt. He never felt this type of feeling. Is it true that he was jealous that jeongin always calls hyunjin oppa? Is it true that he dislike the way jeongin holds his ex's hand. He wishes its not but sadly its true.

"I- i fucking hate you hwang hyunjin. i fucking hate you and YOU KNOW WHAT?! I FUCKING WISH I NEVER EVEN LOVED YOU! WHY THE FUCK YOU CARED ABOUT ME WHILE BACK THEN YOU CHEATED ME THEN TREATED ME LIKE A SEX TOY?!" jisung shouted making the older flinch.

Jisung exhaled then  leaned himself on the chair hopeless. Hyunjin suddenly felt guilt toward jisung trying to get hug him but jisung resisted him by pushing him away. "This always happens if we trying to talk and i hated it," jisung huffed trying to held his tears but failed. Hyunjin quickly hugged then kissed the squirrel's forehead.

"Im sorry, im so fucking sorry," hyunjin apologized but jisung just hummed. "No, its my fault. Im the one who bringing this whole shit up," jisung said while wiping his tears using his long sleeves. 

"No its mine. I should just tell you that. Im so fucking sorry and... and i love you, like a lot more than before," hyunjin confessed making jisung widen his eyes.  "I- i never think of this but. Its stupid if we think about how we argue and what it is about," jisung said palming his face in means he  regretted.

"Yes just can i, restart our relationship?" hyunjin asked while hugging jisung tighter than before making the younger blushes. "Urh yea just- get off me!" he said pushing hyunjin away from him. The older laughed then strokes the younger's chin playfully "Looks like my baby squirrel is shy, aww," he teased making jisung faked his shyness. 

"Get ready baby~ we will be off soon," hyunjin said before he gone to his room. Jisung hummed then walk to his room as well..

----

Hello lovess! im backk. I know yall don't miss me but i really miss you guys like so muchh. Sorry for this crappy chapter its just i was like "Oh how bout i just complete this story by making both of them died in an accident" but after that i was like. "Would it be too cruel?" i asked myself. So i decided to kill my lazy craps for you lovess. Hope you enjoyed it and sorry for my fucking grammar and language. Im still suck in this even tho im 15.. yelp...

sincerly

author chan :>