Apartment

....

Jisung took a deep breath and exhaled. Hyunjin's apartment looks nothing like his. It was fancy looking, a place where theres a pool, a tennis court and a bar were around. Unlike his it was old wrecked, rusty and looks abandoned . But it cost more than it sees, jisung needs to pay $35 per month. Imagine that.

"What are you waiting for come in," hyunjin tapped the card and enters is house. Jisung lets a gap on his jaw. Hyunjin's apartmen were humongous. The furniture looks simple and neat. It doesn't seems like hyunjin's personality at all. 

"So big. How much should i pay renting in here?" jisung asked while put down his boxes beside the sofa. Hyunjin chuckled "No need to pay while you living here sungie. Unless... You wanted to pay it another way," hyunjin teased ,while glaring at the younger's pants.  "Yah you stupid pervert!" Jisung yelled while backed off a bit.

"Hahahha, im just joking sungie. You won't believe anything like that won't you? By the way there's your room and that's my room. Feel free to sleep on my bed if you wanted to," Hyunjin said playfully then jisung shyly hit the taller's shoulder.

"Yea right, well im going to organized my stuff. Want anything for dinner?" jisung asked while picked up his box that contains his stuffs..ehem..  

"No thanks, i can just ordered it online," hyunjin declined while playing with his phone. Jisung just nodded as he enters the room that will be declared as his room.

"so big," jisung gasped as he look around the room. The bed frame looks fancy and the wardrobe. Don't ever mention it. It was way more huge than jisung's old one in the apartment. Jisung flopped his tiny butt to the bed's mattress. It felt soft and the bed doesn't even make a single creaking noise. Jisung smiled.

"If only i can live here forever, i won't need to work in that nasty manager's store," he mumbled to himself. When he realized what he just said he quickly hit his head. "Stupid! Don't ever forgot that this is your EX. YOUR EX'S house!" jisung scolded himself. 

Suddenly he heard a knock on his door. "Ji- i will be late today. I have work to do this evening do you want me to help with anything?" hyunjin asked. Jisung quickly stood up while heading to his box. "No thanks im all go-" Jisung shrieked. Hyunjin quickly get in jisung's room and sees the younger got  crashed under the boxes that were putted above the shelf. 

Hyunjin quickly moved the boxes above jisung. "Are you okay ji? Im sorry that my old stuffs fell on you," he apologizes. Jisung shook his head "It just my back stings. Nothing much," hyunjin quickly felt relieved.

"Well looks like you have organized you stuff properly. Just that box in the corner-" Hyunjin were about to approach to the box then quickly jisung blocked the taller by hugging the taller's back. 

"No,no,no,no its fine. Also you said you were going to work right? You will be late for it," Jisung beamed. Hyunjin rubbed his temple. "Yea i totally forgot it, bye ji" hyunjin said while waving toward the younger. The younger sighed as he heard the apartment door been slammed. 

"I better hide these before he finds this," jisung mumbled while  staring at a box of polaroid with a pictures of him and hyunjin.... together. 

Meanwhile at Stayie Cafe

Minho pulled the door handle then spotted two figures sat on his usual seat. He felt his blood boiled once he sees a blonde haired guy sitting infront of a shorter raven head boy.