PROLOGUE

"Fuck..."

The older cursed when a male suddenly opens the door with a serious blank face as he sees the older hovered the women below him.

The younger bites his bottom lip while walk towards them two. "Bitch get out of here before i make you to," he said it expressionless while tossing a towel above those two.

"Huh, make me," the older teases as he sees the younger infront of him is clenching his teeth. "Hwang Hyunjin, you have crossed the line this time. And you know what im breaking up with you," The younger said while snatching the younger's hoods from the older closet's drawer. The older quickly rushed up leaving the girl he almost fucked numb and clueless..

Jisung run escape the apartment as his life depends on it while been chased by hyunjin on the back.He stops when there's only elevator infront of him and hyunjin didn't hesitates to stopped jisung by grabbing his wrist then quickly  pinned him at the corridor wall. "Wait, you didn't meant what you just said right jisungie?"hyunjin asked while huffing out his breath.Jisung flinched his head the other direction to avoid an eye contact with the older.

"If i said i did what are you going to do about it? Begging me like how you did for the past few years?" jisung asked sarcastically while holding his tear forming in the edge of his eyes. Hyunjin froze in shocked, he remembered how hard he begged jisung to be his again.  "No, no jisung. It is just i wanted to feel satisfied. Im bored fucking the same whole damn person," hyunjin says while holding jisung's shoulder.

"But at the end you will still find a way, crawling your ass back to mine,"

Jisung let out a smirk as he sees the older sniffing his nose, offended by what he just said. "But ji, i love you.Thats why i will always been ended up to you in any cost,"hyunjin trying to comfort but jisung just pushes hyunjin's hands off him. Suddenly both of them heard a high pitched voice coming toward them.

"Oppa what are you doing, you suppose to..."  "Well well. who do we have here,if it wasn't a slut," teases jisung as he sees a women with her bra loosen out from her shirt showing her tidies a bit. "I- i am no slut! I am his girlf-" suddenly she felt her cheeks been hardly slapped  as she slips out what she almost said. "Don't you dare say the word. You don't deserve to be mine," hyunjin warned with a husky toned. The whole corridor fills with silence until jisung suddenly laughed his ass out.

"W-what are you laughing about!" the girl out. Jisung hold his hoodie tightly while glaring at the girl. 

"Pathetic," he whispers while kicking the wall leaving both of them. Hyunjin quickly gripped jisung's wrist trying to catch the younger, but the younger insist to talk with hyunjin or more felt more annoyed with hyunjin. "What do you want?" he asked annoyingly.

" I- im sorry i," 

" Don't worry, we are still friends. But i just wanted to stay away from you. Well bye," he said off while runaway from them through the stairs..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 year later ( technically now  jisung (and hyunjin)are 20 y/o)