Wanted Back

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey jisung its long time no see you," said the taller while smirking. Jisung tried to release the taller's grip at his waist but the taller was  way more stronger than him.

"Wh- who are you?" asked jisung dumbly. The taller lean in closer to jisung's face "Don't you remember me? I am hwang hyunjin," asked the taller while holding the younger's chin. "Oh.. i know you. You were a private dance teacher that people were talking about at insta," he answers. 

Hyunjin groans while slamming his hand besides jisung's face which makes the younger hiccuped . "Whats wrong? where have you been baby?" he asked jisung playfully while stroking the younger's face. "No- i.. it just i  don't know you..."

"What are you two lovebirds think you were doing? Get back to the dancing room before it starts," scold one of the instructor from the other dance class. Jisung sighs in reliefs while quickly ran to the practice room. Hyunjin just smirked while following jisung from back.

Jisung slowly pull the door knob and suddenly the dance instructor greet them from back."Well just in time for the class you two. Okay for today we will work on the pair dance, since you two get in together you two will  work as a pair." he said playfully. Jisung let his jaw dropped while hyunjin just smile. "alright then let us start today's class,"

Imma skip this part cuz idk how to write complicated actions, im so sorry my lovely readers 💖😥

"That was way more difficult than i thought ," huffed minho while opening his water lid. "Yea, speaks for the one who asked the instructor to repeat the dance again like for the 10th times," the freckled complained  while jisung rolled his eyes.  Minho just giggled while hit his younger brother's shoulder playfully. "Yah! Don't expose me like that. He will smack me if he finds out that-"

"Find out about what?" asked hyunjin while hugging jisung from back which makes jisung flinch right away.  "Sto- stop that," jisung stuttered  while  trying to push hyunjin away. Hyunjin leaned in, into jisung's ear " Stop pretending that you don't like it baby, cuz i know you do " teases hyunjin. Jisung can barely felt hyunjin's breath hitting his ear lobe like aaaaa (dont mind me)

"Ehem, guys. Get a room , you guys didn't  barely met yet," scoffs minho while glaring at hyunjin. Felix giggled watching his brother acted like  jisung was his boyfriend or something like that. "Gosh looks like someone is jealous," teases felix while laughing like a maniac. "By the way, Chan invited us for his birthday party. Wanna tag along jisung, hyunjin?" asked felix while nudging his elbow on jisung's chest.  

Minho tilted his head in annoyance, he seems very unhappy hearing "that person's " name. "Stop saying that  stupid kangaroo's name. Geez, i don't get it what is so perfect about him until all of you kept bringing up his name," complained minho while crackling his head. Felix lets out a sigh before turned his head an opposite way of his brother who sat beside him. 

"Plus, i know you wanted to go there not because you only  wanted to celebrate that kangaroo's birthday but infact, you also wanted to get fucked up by that short lllumminati looking gnome," pout the older while putting his water bottle beside him.

Felix sends a death glare to his brother "Did you just called him-"  Jisung sense danger in the situation, quickly  pushes the siblings away to leave them a gap on each other. "Stop it already. About the party, sure i will think about it. Now please stop fighting," Minho snorted while sneakily ruffled the freckled boy's hair.