Awkward..

Soo.. we are just going to pretend that its the same time as the hyunsung situation. Don't attack me  this is my first time doing this types of books.. 

Minho sat beside christ at the bed mattress. It was awkward as hell,  thankgod im not christ. Chan  decided to fake cough to break the silence. "What?" minho groaned. Christ just sat in silence. "I have a sore throat," he whispered quietly. Minho just sighed. "I want to fix the electricals, don't do anything stupid while im gone," minho  said while stood up.  Christ quickly grab minho's sleeve then cling on the younger's arm. "Im scared to be alone. By the way i know where the basement is," he said while sunk his face on the brunette's shoulder.  

Minho sighed then open the door knob. "Fine lead the way," minho said in defeated. Christ then laced their  fingers together as they walk toward the darkness, while minho were using his phone as the flashlight. They slowly walk then suddenly heard a loud thumping noise downstairs 

"Do you heard that?" the blonde asked. "Yea i heard it and It sounds like its coming from the kitchen," minho grunted as they slowly step down through the staircase.  "Who is there?" minho yelled from the distance. they only heard the sound of rain and thunder echoing  along the living room. "Okay so here's the plan, im going to investigate the noise that we just heard while you fix the lights," chan suggested. Minho shrugged himself then took a glance at chan "And why should i do that?" Christ sighed then pointed out minho well buffed structed body. 

"Heh, i only do this because we were dare to. If it wasn't a dare i won't come here to stay with your crispy ass," he snickered then  untangle their hand. Minho went inside the basement while christ walk straight to the kitchen to investigate. 

Christ POV..

I flashed my camera all over the kitchen, but i see no sign of things anywhere. I was about to turn back  but suddenly my phone batteries died. "Shit," i mumbled. I stepped back without noticing i bumped into my fridge. 

I was searching for a lighter on the kitchen drawer but suddenly i sliced my finger by the tip of a knife that laying around in my kitchen drawer.  I hissed in pain, hoping that nothing worse can happen but luck wasn't by my side. 

I suddenly knocked the giant vase beside me then collapse on the  tiny  glass vase that lying around anonymously. I grunted, trying to stand up but failed. I felt blood running through my face while slowly close my eyes..

Omg.. sorry guys for the cliff hanger ;-)  I was too excited i suddenly got HAngED up in this chapter get it? Well btw im sorry for the long update, i have schools and some shi*s . hope you loves understand. Bttw 500 READS? omg im so happy loovess.. i love you guys so much, but i think i won't be updating much in december.. my birthday is near so i hope you understand ! anyways take care of yourself luvss

-Author chan