Thanks..

Christ slowly open his eyes then see an unfamiliar room and surroundings. The spotlights were enough to blinded his vision for a while. He quickly stood up and finally realizes that he was in a hospital.

"What  just happen-" he was about to leave the room until he notices someone were gripping his sleeve .  Then there he found a peaceful minho landed his head on chan's stomach while sleeping.  Cute is a first word to express it.

He was about to stay like that, but then minho woke up  as soon as he realizes what he is doing. "Wh- what are you doing here?" christ asked as the younger opens his eye. "I bring you here you stupid. Didn't you remember what happen yesterday?" he asked coldly but deep inside him, he really cares about christ and in the incident minho almost getting a heart attack. Scared if the older left him again.

"I do but i can't remember it well," christ said while scratching his head that have been wrapped by a bandage. Minho sighed "Well you collapse on a stupid vase then i have to waste my energy to bring you to the hospital, there. Easy right?" minho spoke as he tried to avoid eye contact with the older. 

"Minho, thankyou for everything. Im sorry that i left you-"  "Shut up! Its not like i cared about it anyways," minho shrugged himself while shifting his chair. Christ sighed then cupped the younger's cheek "Look, i will make everything right and i promised you that i won't leave you ever again," christ whispers while looking directly at minho's orb. 

Christ slowly leaned in closer to minho's face but then suddenly the door been bursted open. "CHAN ARE YOU ALRIGHT. HAVE YOU CONFESSED YOUR LOVE!?" felix asked panicky while the other walks behind him acted like they heard nothing.

"Wh- what are you guys talking about?" christ asked then they just laughed. "Oh nothing it just felix were peeking what you guys were doing then we he sees SOMETHING... he immediately burst down the door," seungmin calmly said while bringing a basket full of fruits. 

"What is that SOMETHING you see felix, im confused," jeongin asked dumbly then felix let's out an evil giggle. "Well you know, minho hyung and chan almost-"  "Shut up!" minho ran toward felix while palming the younger's  mouth leaving the younger muffing and huffing. 

"What do you mean with THEY ALMOST, minho let him go!" changbin protested his boyfriend while dragging the freckled into his arm.  "Its nothing i just helped him. gosh you guys stop the nonsense!" minho yelled in frustration.  "Hey where is jisung and hyunjin?" jeongin asked trying to budge the topic off. 

They all went quiet for a while. "Don't tell me that they were-"  "OMG MAYBE THEY'RE DATING AAA" felix over reacting while jumping around the hospital room.  "Here we go again," seungmin rolled his eyes while placing the basket on the table beside chan's bed.  "I wonder where they are right now hope they were okay," christ said while taking a bite from the apple. 

Felix took a banana from the basket then ate it without peel off the skin. "Hey Felix! What are you doing are you stupid that's for christ!" minho yelled in the other hand seungmin trying to make felix spit the banana out.  "Spit it out! You can't eat the banana without peeling its skin," seungmin adviced while patting the freckled's back.  They chuckled  "Well i saw in the TV they ate banana with the skin so... i figured out, why i shouldn't try it out," felix naively spoke while leaving the rest looking at him dumb founded.

"Umm. christ,  im sorry," minho huffed under his breath but it still can be heard well. Chan smiled "No problem. Thankyou for saving me Minho without you i don't know what will happen worst to me," chan said while fidgeting his finger. The others were busy trying to make felix spit the banana skin but instead he choked at it and things are more chaotic than you could ever imagine. "Shut up! Don't be so cheesy it makes me wanted to throw up," minho coldly said without looking directly at chan. But once again he took a glance before saying something.

"So.. friends?" minho asked. Christ smiled while squinting his eyes.  He could never imagine something more wonderful than ending his war with minho. Yes there's more but let's just pretend that im so lazy to write it now.. :>

"Thanks..."

Merry Christmass Yall!!

Hellow loves! sorry for the long assy update. So tomorrow is my birthday and now im giving this chapter as my gift. Thankyou for reading this nonsense, really appreciate you guys until im speechless.. sorry for the short chapter.. So.. what will happen in next chapter is going to be a hyunsung update. Hope you stay updated my loves. Sorry for the typo and Happy Birthday for you December babies out there.. Stay loved my loves..

-author chan