Diary

21st september 2010

I met with This stupid creature named Lee Minho.. He confessed but i rejected because he is too cute for me.. But he was okay with it until a Male from australia transfer to out school.. He keep picking on Minho but minho doesn't seem bother but in the same time he keep clinging to me and said that im his boyfriend.. ?  Oh shit i forgot tomorrow seungmin's birthday-

4th October 2012

Yesterday was that chan's birthday and minho almost lose his mind when the latter kissed him on,lips.. Oh well its great to be single.. Is it illegal for me as 12 years old talking like this but oh well...

3rd december 2012

Its not fucking snow in Malaysia and it sucks (sorry malaysians.. Your local author is dumbb) Its raining and i bet my tears will be flood just like the rain.. Anyways i sent my audition to Jyp entertainment .. I hope i get accepted.. 

15th March 2015

 I didn't get any news about my audition for 3 years.. I gave up..On my life and everything.. I wished i could just die..

28th April 2015

I met minho in the airport and we chatted for a long time.Minho noticed im getting depressed lately.. Fuck me.. he bring  me to the Jyp building where he currently training to make me audition face to face with the crappy ass jinyoung..

1st May 2016

Its been 1 year and the jinyoung guy keeps flirting me.. Im lowkey disturbed and there's nothing to do with it.. But there's a hot trainer.. Im going to flirt him hopefully ;))

20th July 2016

THE TRAINER FUCKING TALKED TO ME LIKE THAT DREAMS OF TAILOR SWIFT SONGS BUT ITS REALITY.. OH MY GOD.. DUDE LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO.. I PUT MY MASCARA THEN MINHO LAUGHED AT ME... I SWEAR IM GOING TO WHOPPED HIS EYES...

30th December 2017

This is the end of me.. i have been trained for 3 years and get nothing but treating shits.. minho got debuted in tht temporary group with that hot boy kang daniel.. I don't get it why busan people hotter than my fever?

------

------

2ndFebruary 2018

I got hit by a car last week.. im feeling dizzy.. maybe i will die?.. i don't know.. minho said that he love me and that never changed.. 2018 is a shit and minho had to leave his group to take care of me.. You don't have to minho..  Im feeling dizzy.. i don't think i write too much stuff in this diary.. maybe i should just close my diary as well as my eyes for temporary?  Im tired..