Sleep Over

imma just make this clear, jisung's landlord were that JYP guy and NOT park jinyoung from Got 7 which is also been added in this ff. lmao idfk why i added that jype guy XD honestly i founded it funny to put him here as A LANDLORD XD. btw stream "breath" Got 7. 

THE NEW GEN OF KPOP MUSIC. My youngjar, markoo and jinyoungie looks ageless (wtf are they even existed?) and also jackson,jb looks exactly the same like wtf are they even growing up? LAST BUT NOT LEAST BAMBAM AND YUGYEOM duality personality like... ok ok ill stop.. geez..

--------

Chan wrapped his hand around felix  tiny waist while resting his shin on younger's shoulder.  Felix chuckled while bribing a salad on the elder's mouth. "Happy birthday channie," felix greeted the elder without noticing SOMEONE is glaring at them.  

"Chan, mind your own business. We are not threesomes here," changbin   jealously rolled his eyes mentally.  Chan and felix lets a laughter out of their lungs, entertaining themselves with the   ' jealous changbin' attitude. 

"What if we were one? Wouldn't it be more fun, i heard threesomes sounds great in bed," chan winked at changbin. Changbin shook his head while sipping his coffee. "Whatever, happy birthday anyways kangaroo," changbin said sassily.  Felix just laughed then served 3 plates of chicken chop on the island.  

"Woaah this looks tasty, thanks babe," the raven head flatter while ruffling the freckled's hair.  "Stop praising the foods, you didn't even took a bite yet," felix whined. Chan just chuckled watching the couples acting like they were already married . 

"When will jisung and  the others arrived?" felix asked while sitting on the round chair. Changbin nudge his shoulder while munching his chicken. "I don't know, maybe this afternoon?" changbin guessed while chewing on the salads. "I think minho isn't coming you know-" 

"Stop saying like that! my brother never hate you!" Felix  protested.  Chan shook his head " He even left us with felix after i confessed to him yesterday,"  The raven head slammed his hand harshly  on the island "Even if you did that, its not your fault that-" 

--Ding Dong--

The door bell rang. Chan sighed in relieved leaving the couples alone eating at the island. Changbin shook his head regretfully. "Hey guys, you were early then we expected," chan greeted the three males in front him without making an eye contact with the browned hair. 

"Happy birthday chan hyung!  can't believe you turned  23 this year, you look younger than age," hyunjin hugged chan while  jisung smiled looking at felix is munching his salad hella fast. Minho just shrugged himself while gluing his eyes on his phone.  

"JISUNGIE I THOUGHT YOU WON'T MADE IT!" felix yelled running toward the blonde hair while his mouth were full with salads and chicken's meat. Jisung smiled then patted the younger's back.  "Eat slowly, you might get chocked on those," jisung chuckled while  leading  the freckled  to the living room.  Chan shook his head while looking at minho cautiously. He look so cute in the oversized sweater and the shorts that reveals his knees. Minho took a glance on chan then continue to focus on his phone. 

"Stop checking me out while smiling you perverted idiot," minho urged without looking at chan's face. "Minho, stop being rude its his birthday please just be nice toward him. Just this once," hyunjin begged. Minho just rolled his eyes walking passing the two males heading to changbin.