Confessions..

Hyunjin stood across the younger while the brother and his younger  sat beside jisung and beside him. Scrolling through their phones while hyunjin stared at jisung without the younger noticed. 

And sure, minho didn't even bother too take a glance toward what the taller did, he just rolled his eyes.

"Okay... so guys, let's order something?" suggested felix making jisung hummed. Jisung left the cafe as he thought of going outside buying some fresh sodas..

Now there's only felix, minho and hyunjin at the table. They all giving each other the 'why we still here just to suffer' vibes. 

And Gotta admit it that this is really are an awkward silence..

caw.. caw.. caw..

Move on..

Felix cleared his throat then stand on top of the dining table didn't care all of those peoples who giving him a dirty look..

"Ladies and gentle gais! Gays and gurls!! In this date and this current time. Lee Minho Will purpose the person that will open up that door in any seconds," felix beamed making most of the crowds were cheering for them and some of them were gagging as it was the most disgusting thing they ever heard..

The whole cafe focus was at the door where minho kneel himself into while holding a box of ring. 

He closed his eyes hoping that jisung will came in then surprise with his proposal . Yes that's the plan and nothing is going to ruin that plan..

Nothing will..

Kringg..

The door slowly opened then revealed a blonde male infront the brunette. Minho opened the ring box then showed the ring to the blonde...

"Minho? What is going on??"

Minho slowly open his eyes then sees a familiar figure stand infront him while looking at him confusedly.

"Ch- christ?"

He asked then the blonde were scanning the whole situation in the cafe. Most of the peoples were clapping while cheering. Shouting to him to say 'yes'..

"What's all of this?" minho glared toward his freckled brother hiding behind the taller figure, palming his finger mouthing 'i swear i didn't know any of this'..

Minho sighed then turned his gaze to the blonde figure infront him. "Im sorry but-"

"Christopher Bang.. I know this sounds weird and shitty.. and it is. I really hated you, but deep down inside me.. I felt butterflies when i was around you, you were so pure and angelic i can't forgive myself for hating every perfect details about you."

Christ were looking at the younger passionately .  "Minho you don't need to-"  "No christ.. I am so fucking blind.. I loved you but i never wanted to show it to you! Its fucking embarrassing and.. I want to say that i love you so much Christopher Bang.."

"Will you willing to marry me?" he asked.

The blonde palmed his mouth then cried out a Yes before they both crashing their lips together in sync, making the whole cafe cheered them while some were throwing flowers to them.

Hyunjin and felix coo the couple before wiped their tears slipping from their eyes. "Hyunjin," felix whispered handing a ring box to the taller. "What is this lixie?"

"Its a ring..  That i bought." he blurted out making hyunjin looking at him puzzled. "Then what-?"

"You're so stupid hwang hyunjin! Go and proposed him you dummy!" he said then hyunjin bowed. "Thanks a lot lixie!" he waved ..

a/n: So shitty so shitty so shittyy why me whyy!!

Jisung sat on top of the bench while gazing through the whole beautiful landscape that hyunjin showed him. He sighed placing his foot on the rails.

He must admit that the place hyunjin showed him was really beautiful and its perfect.. He placed his phone beside his lap before feeling someone tapping his right shoulders.

He flinched backwards then sees a tall man standing behind him. "Oh.. its you," he blurted out senseless before the taller sit beside him.

"Its beautiful,"

"What?"

"The view," hyunjin said looking at the whole city landscape.. it looks calm and quiet from up there. Jisung smiled then glance the older. "I know," 

"The sky,"

"Yes.."

"The clouds,"

"It is.."

"The atmosphere.."

"Hm.."

"Those buildings and structures.."

"just like yesterday.." jisung hummed making hyunjin smiled looking at the younger.  "Just like you," 

Jisung returned the older's stare before breaking it apart. "This is awkward.."  "I know that you called chan to open the door for you,"  "How did you-"  "Felix told you about minho's proposal right?" hyunjin guessed making the younger sighed.

"Yes.."

"Guess that you were too scared,"  "Of what?"   he asked but rising his tone a little making hyunjin palm the younger's hand.

"You were scared to love someone who is not me." 

"I am not!"

"You are! And if you wouldn't  why would you run away then called chan to replace your place?"  "Its none of your business hwang!"  jisung protested himself before hyunjin gripped his both palm piercing straight to the younger's eyes. 

"Jisung, you are bad in lying!"  "Yes i am!"  "Then tell me why you run away?"  hyunjin asked making the younger bit his lower lip..

"Because i love you.."

"You.. you don't "

"Hwang Hyunjin im so fucking in love with you i wish i could kiss you right now.. Why?? Because i still love you! And yes i never loved minho the way i loved you because you were special and i want to kept it that way!" jisung yelled making hyunjin flinched.

"I love you too.."

"Liar.."  jisung mumbled making hyunjin leaned in closer to the younger's face.

"You never tell me that you love me.."

"Han jisung, you were special and i love you the way you were. Will you married me?"