Dancing Class

2 weeks later

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEEP BEEP BEEP

As the alarm sounds, jisung groan while roll over to buzzed off the alarm.He pulled up the blanket covering his whole body. Suddenly his phone started to buzzed notifications. He started to blinked repeatedly before scrolling thru his phone. His eyes were widened when he remembered that he had signed up for the dance class a week after JYP suggested him to go to a dancing class that named "R3CORD"...huh

Jisung quickly took a quick shower and slide in some  eboy outfits (Pic below)

" Wonder if i have any of the hair dyes that i bought for halloween," jisung thought while searching through  his  dressing table

" Wonder if i have any of the hair dyes that i bought for halloween," jisung thought while searching through  his  dressing table. "found ya," cheer jisung quietly while apply some of the blonde dyes on his fingers. He slowly ran his fingers through his hair, he elegantly  even out the dye on his hair. "Perfect," he whispers while grabbing his mini pouch.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Okay guys take five," said the instructor while waving his hand with fatigue. The older grip his water container while making his way to his taller friend.  The brunette were scrolling on his phone until the older splash some water in his water container at the younger's face.

"Oww, minho. Look what have you done to my clothes. THIS  hoodie  was  a new  arrival you know," pouted the taller while rubbing his beloved hoodie. The older chuckled. " Deserves you right. You know, what happen last time while i was resting," teases the older while enjoying the younger's suffer. "Well, i told you IT WAS AN ACCIDENT. I didn't mean to splash some water at Dori's  god damned fur," said the taller. The older rolled his eyes "Yea right, like i will believe your stupid excuses," 

"Alright class, be before we started this class. We will have a new member with us, his name is Han and please give guidance to this young man," said the instructor before gathering us for the next training. 

"Hey, do we ever met  that cutie beside your brother minho? Because i think i had met him before  " the taller male asked while pointed out the male who stands beside a freckled male. Minho let his jaw dropped "Who are you talking abou-  Hey that is Jisung!" yell minho while running toward the both male. Leaving the taller male shocked "ji-jisung?"  

Minho run on his way to hug both of the male  surprisingly  which makes both of them shocked. "Nice to meet you again squirrel," the brunette spokes as suddenly the freckled boy coughs out "What do you mean with 'nice to meet you again' huh? have you ever met him jisung?" asked the freckled to the squirrel looking boy while glaring at his dearest brother. "Yes, yes we did. But unfortunately i thought it was just a first and last time we met. Turns out he was also in this class ," spokes the younger while releasing the hug. The freckled boy nodded. 

"Well as you know this is Felix, my brother. He lived in Australia since he born while i am Minho. Lived in korea with my mother for the half past of my life time,"  minho proudly announce while swept his imaginary  long hair aside . 

"Well class will be start in 10 minutes, want to stretch out the cramps?" asked minho while posing  a stretch posed. "Well yea , but i wanted to wash of my face. Do you know where is the nearby toilet?" asked jisung politely. The older nodded. "Just turn right on the stairs and then theres the nearby toilet. Want me to companied you?" asked minho. Felix quickly pinched his brother's forearm. "You perv, No need to companied him. He is an adult not a lost squirrel," the older chuckled while rubbing his forearm that felix just pinched.  

"Well i got to go, don't wanna be late for my first class," jisung quickly exit the practice room finding the stairs that minho just mention. "Oh there it is," before jisung take his first step on the stairs he suddenly get pinned on the wall....

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Cliff hanger ayy~ Well btw, this is the last time i will be updating this week cuz i had an assignment to work on. Wish me luck peeps!

Stay reading this book, bye loves

-author chan