Wait a Second, Another One? At Least She's Not Dangerous... Right?

A/N: Another chapter for you guys. I was going to release this sooner, but work got delayed after my birthday due to my mother being very understaffed, I knew I needed to go over and help her. But I'm here now to start making new chapters. Now we get to the small dragon, Kanna. Edited as well.

The sun is rising, so you know what that means. It's another day in Y/N's life, I wonder what will happen today? Who knows.

Alarm: "Mori mori mori mori. Mori Oh Cho Radio. Morioh Cho radio. Good morning all! And greetings to everyone! This is Morioh Radio, and your host, today will be someone different, it's me, your other neighbor, Sagiri Izumi. Ahhh~ What a beautiful morning it is! Today looks as sunny as ever. It's days like this Onii-chan and I would love to go out. Now that I think of it, I have the perfect song here to start off a day like this one. Here's our first song of the morning."

Y/N: *Yawn* "Seems like it's time to wake up."

Kobayashi: "What told you that?" It's kind of obvious by now.

Y/N: "The radio of course." I mean, what else?

Kobayashi: "Would you still wake up without an alarm?"

Y/N: "Nope. And I wouldn't have it any other way."

Kobayashi: "What if I woke you up?"

Y/N: "Well then I would wake, seeing as you took the effort to wake up early."

Kobayashi: I mean I would feel the same. "Yeah, I would feel the same. But that's beside the point." *Sits up in bed and grabs her glasses* "You should be able to wake up on your own regardless."

Y/N: "Eh? Why would I? There's an alarm that can get me up better than I ever could."

Kobayashi: "What if the power goes out?"

Y/N: "Then I don't wake up."

Kobayashi: "What?" He's not serious, right?

Y/N: "I kid. The sun would be an obvious source of light, which would in turn wake me up for sure. An alarm just helps ease me into the day."

Kobayashi: "I was hoping you were. But it's nice to be confirmed right. Now come on, let's get up."

They get dressed and walk into the kitchen.

Tohru: "There you two are! Now watch what I'm about to do! I'm going to make you a great breakfast for you both." 

She breathes fire and burns everything there.

Y/N: "Was that the pancake mix?"

Kobayashi: "I think it was..."

Tohru: "It was."

Y/N: "Did you have fun at least?"

Tohru: *Nods*

Y/N: "Well that's what mostly matters."

Kobayashi: "I guess we should go replace everything."

Y/N: "Good thing I finished my work for this week."

Tohru: "I'm sorry."

Kobayashi: "While it's not fine, it also isn't you're fault. We'll teach you how to use something new, so this doesn't happen again."

They get shoes on and head outside.

Kobayashi: "God grief. Why did you completely burn our ingredients?"

Tohru: "Come on, Y/N already forgave me."

Kobayashi: "I already know this happened because you didn't have faith in our gas stove."