Let's Learn Discipline, Strength, and... ESP? Your Choice, I Guess.

Welcome back! How about some relaxing chapters to chill and live life to? Much sooner than my usual release, but that's because I'm having fun. So let's continue the right way.

Inari: "Sensei, is this correct?"

Y/N: "It is, congratulations! That's a win for team Starfall."

Ellie: "Hmm. That's too bad~ I just got it done, too."

Y/N: "Oh? A two-way tie?"

Ellie: "Nope! I'll let them take points."

Y/N: "Well that's nice of you. But you really don't need to. You can both have the points."

Tsukumo: "But next time, we'll get the assig-Assign..." *Her face draws blank* "We'll get the work done twice as fast!"

Y/N: At least She tried.

Team Starfall celebrates their victory. Y/N goes over to Ellie to check her work.

Ellie: "I actually finished the work much earlier. But I didn't want to take points away from someone else."

Y/N: So she purposely waited until another team finished so they could get the points instead? That's sorta incredible. I didn't think anyone their age would think like that. Clearly, she's been raised the right way. Now I have to wonder what her parents are like. 

The rest of the school day is chaotic as ever, and that's not a bad thing. After work, Y/N walks home. He relaxes with the dragons as they watch TV. They watch as a man holding a spoon tries to bend it with his mind.  The man, not able to bend the spoon, hands it to the magician.

Magician: "Now, you have to try harder to bend it." *He feels with a spoon* "Just bend it with your willpower."

He fiddles around with it for a second before completely bending the spoon. Tohru and Kanna both gasped at the sight.

Tohru: "He didn't bend it with strength just now, did he? Incredible! How did it happen?!"

Kanna: "Doesn't look like he used magic either.

Y/N: "Do you want to try it out?" I remember my first time watching something like this.

Tohru/Kanna: "Hai!"

So they head into the kitchen and grab a spoon. Tohru and Kanna desperately try to recreate what they saw.

Tohru: "If I recall, he did something like this..."

She puts her finger on the spoon and tries to force it down. She's able to bend the spoon, but not in the correct way. 

Tohru: "Oh, not that."

Kobayashi: "What are they doing?"

Y/N: "They're trying a little experiment."

Kanna and Tohru begin trying the trick over and over again. They even tried it with forks. In the end, most of the spoons and forks were bent or broken.

Kobayashi: "Hey! Ah, you've already bent them all."

Tohru: "S-Sorry."

Kobayashi: "What exactly were you trying to do?"

Kanna: *She points to the TV* "Kobayashi! That! That!"

Magician: "Now this 100 yen coin will pass through the cup!"

Kobayashi: "Oh, that's what you were trying to do. Is that rare? ESP?"

Tohru: "ESP?!"

Both of the dragons are shocked to hear such a term coming from Kobayashi.