The Beach With You Guys? Sure, I Have Nothing Better To Do.

A/n: Welcome back. Yeah, it's been a while. I suck with deadlines. Anyway, let's make up for lost time. 

The beach episode. A famous staple of all slice-of-life shows. One where you can freely flaunt each character's personality. How so? Well, for starters, their swimsuit is an easy tell. From flashy, quiet, and sometimes questionable. A swimsuit reveals a lot about how comfortable a person feels around others. A flamboyant swimsuit may indicate that they feel safe with the people they're around. It implies a certain amount of comfort. It may also suggest some kind of change. Such as a quiet and reserved person unexpectedly wearing a revealing swimsuit. There could be several reasons for this change. Perhaps the person they like is with them, or it's a glimpse into what they're really like. While seen as purely fan service, the beach episode is actually more important than it leads on. 

Y/n: I haven't been here in a while.

Tohru: *She gasps* "So this is the beach of this world! With all these people here, It's tempting to just mow them all down at once, isn't it, Y/N-san."

Y/N: "Can you not?"

They make their way further toward the ocean.

Kanna: *She tugs on Y/n's sleeve* "Is the water salty here?"

Y/N: "Sure is. I don't recommend drinking it."

Kanna: "That's the same, then."

Lucoa: "The best thing about swimsuits is that you can boldly show off more flesh."

Kobayashi: "Nope, no way. Change out of that."

Y/N: "That'll get us in trouble!"

Lucoa: "Really?"

Y/n: Is that how they dress in their world? Well, it probably is. Their beaches probably don't have the standards ours do.

Lucoa: "What do you think, Shouta-kun?"

Shouta: I-I don't know where to look!

He blushes and avoids Lucoa's gaze. That's when he spots his oasis. A plateau with comfort mountains can't offer. 

Shouta: *He stares at Kobayashi's chest* "This is reassuring."

Kobayashi: "That doesn't make me happy to hear at all."

Y/N: *He slaps the back of Shouta's head* "Oi. Quit staring. No one gets to enjoy my wife's chest but me."

Shouta: "Hai, sorry!"

Y/N: *He sighs* "Honestly." *He shakes his head* "Don't leave your manners at home, even if you are on vacation."

Shouta: "Yes, of course! I'm sorry."

Tohru: "Eh? That was kinda smooth, Y/N-san." I wish it would've been me.

Kobayashi: *She blushes* Wife?! In public?! I know I've called him my husband, but still! It's completely different when he says it! But the way he protected me, kyaa!

Her moment is interrupted by a lifeguard heading in their direction.

Staff: "Excuse me, ma'am!"

Lucoa: "Yes?"

Staff: "Could you come with me, your swimsuit is too skimpy."

She covers Lucoa with a towel and drags her away.

Lucoa: "Huh? Hey, wait!"

She's helpless to do anything as the staff member takes her elsewhere.

Kobayashi: "Well, that's to be expected."

Y/N: "No questions here."

With Luoca away, they begin setting up their beach equipment. 

Y/N: Good thing they suggested this sooner. This would be an awkward first meeting if my sister was with us.