How to Train Your World Ending Dragon Maid.

A/N: AAAAAnnnnnnnnddddddddd were back. Wow has it taken a long time. School has really been tedious. I've been so busy that I've barely had time to write, but I've finally gotten more time. I'm going to try and keep it a chapter a month from now on, some may come sooner, but that's if I get the mercy of free time... This chapter has been updated.

The alarm blares once again this morning. Meaning it's time for them to rise from their comfortable rest. Now it is time for their early rise.

Alarm: "Mori mori mori mori. Mori Oh Cho Radio. Morioh cho radio. Good morning! Greetings, all. This is Morioh Radio, and your host, once again, is me, your neighbor, Kai Harada. What a refreshing morning. And I have the perfect song here to start off the day. Here's our first song of the morning."

Y/N: "I can tell that today is going to be nice."

Kobayashi: "Noooo. I don't want to do things today. Work is so boring and stressful."

Y/N: "If we ignore it, it might go away, and we can go back to sleep."

Kobayashi: "I wish things actually worked like that."

Y/N: "They could, and can. If you just ignore the alarm, it's like it never rang at all. Give into your laziness, allow it to consume you. You know the stress of work, and the pains that it brings. Give into your back pain."

Kobayashi: "NOoOoOo! My years of bad posture! My unfixable years of joint damage! Whyyyyyyyyyy!" I can't actually tell if he's joking, or genuinely thinks that'll stop me.

Y/N: "Give into the laziness and let's sleep longer." I'm sure it's actually, that bad. As far I've known her, she's never complained much.

Kobayashi: *She sighs* "Your words won't do it, and work is too important. Maybe this weekend we can sleep in, but not today. Also, we both know that my back pains are never-ending, so it's no use reminding me."

Y/N: "Speaking of pains, did you take your stomach medicine?"

Kobayashi: "Not yet." We just woke up after all. Sometimes he really is a dummy, not that I mind.

Y/N: "All this talk about wanting to leave the bed, but you've yet to make an effort."

Kobayashi: *She rolls over to face Y/N* "Y/N-kuuuunnnn~ Don't be a meanie to me~" Been a long time since I've done this. Though I probably do it unconsciously at times.

Y/N: *Blushes a light red* "H-Hey... Don't talk like that... It feels strange when you do..." It's been way too long since she's talked like that. What, like middle school? She stopped in high school.

Kobayashi: "Y/N-kun, why haven't we tried anything yet?"

Y/N: W-What?! I didn't expect that to come from her. W-Well... I thought she knew we were both broke?

Takes a deep breath, his face returning back to normal.

Y/N: "We just don't have time to do anything like that. Even if we do, we spend it drunk most of that time." Wasn't expecting such a serious question this morning.

Kobayashi: "I know, we really need to set aside a day where we can. Any ideas?"

Y/N: "I heard the aquarium opened up."

Kobayashi: "Lame." I meant I was hoping for something more grown-up, oh well. Guess I'll just let this play out.

Y/N: "Oi, don't be childish now." Working adults should enjoy all the free time we have.

Kobayashi: "How about something more fit for adults? Aquariums aren't that interesting when you're an adult, and know that money could've been better spent." This one is my fault. My hint was probably too shallow.