Juan Rodrigo x Reader

Requested by LadyMaka1

Note: I don't know this character at all, so I'm keeping this oneshot brief
-----------------------------
Your e/c eyes watched 3 girls, very happy with their looks and talent, skate past you. Good for them.

You really would join them, just one simple thing: You weren't meant to be with such a beautiful group. You've always thought you weren't pretty, let alone talented, although you were actually a decent skater.

Complete shame filled your mind as you questioned why you were even there at the figure skating park. You lied to yourself, saying you were only there to skate. You were only there to compare yourself to such perfect people.

A depressing sigh was released from you, as you sat down, putting your face in your hands. Why do I do this?

"O-M-G! Juan Rodrigo is here!" Some random fangirl shouted out loudly, instantly annoying you. But your head popped up, realizing the name that was called. Juan Rodrigo?! W-What's he doing in here? I don't deserve to be in his presence!

Slightly lifting up your head, you peeked at the huge crowd and spotted the handsome Juan Rodrigo, being surrounded by his fangirls. He only ignored their attention to show off how magnificent he is, within every movement he made.

It looks like he's too 'in the moment' to pay attention to anything. Not like he would be distracted by you anyways.

You went back to your original position, hiding your face. You were like that for about a while, until you heard a pair of skates approach you. You lifted your head up to make eye contact with a pair of brown ones, the left wearing a pink star.

Not just any brown eyes, Juan Rodrigo, brown eyes. This caught you fully off guard. Why was he looking at you?

"J-Juan!" You stuttered, trying to hide a mad blush. "C-Can I help you?" You couldn't help but noticed some of Juan's fans appeared to be gossiping. This concerns you gravely. Was he going to tease you in front of everyone for everybody's entertainment? Or was he just going to judge you bluntly?

Instead of getting an insult, you got a cheering smile. "I have to say, you are very beautiful." His tone sounded honest. Confusion strucked you more than the year.

"M-Me? What about every other girl here?" You asked. "They're not just annoying. They're not my type. Most of them have very disturbing looks." Juan admitted, playing with his long hair.

"But you, dear, look ravishing." Although you prevented yourself from squealing, you blushed wildly. "Wow! That means a lot coming from someone who's...way perfect than me." Your eyes dulled with insecurity.

"What do you mean? You are perfect! I've barely see anyone like you!" The male figure skater convinced. "What is your name?"

"I'm Y/n...Y/n L/n!" You awkwardly greeted. "Well Y/n L/n, I see you're also a skater." Juan said, gesturing towards your skates beside you. You didn't even wear them as you arrived at the place, but it was good that you brought them.

"Yeah. I'm not too good." You pointed out. "I want you to show me that you're not too good." Juan demanded. Why does he want me to skate? I don't understand. This is very exciting...bit scary! Well, he said I was beautiful. Maybe he'll like my skating!

"Okay, I guess." You accepted. He didn't say anything, but he extended his hand towards you. "Then let's skate together." He offered. You nodded with the new confidence you received, quickly putting on your trusty skates.

You took his hand, nodded once more with determination. And off you two went, skating with dignity ignoring the stares you got from being with someone who is much "highly" ranked than you were.
-----------------------------
So, did y'all enjoy your Christmas?