Frank Knight x Teen Detective Reader

Quick update!

I thought I was gonna ace my wattpad schedule with my school one, but nope! 1st week of school, clouded with bs, 2nd week, clouded with more bs, 3rd, there is no 3rd, hurricane Sally came by.

Request will still be open, I just need slight motivation to keep up with them...

Also Wattpad wanted to argue with me and deleted all my dms, comments, and notifications. So far I do remember 1 request that was gonna be queued, but I don't remember who sent it and what it was.🤡

Good day/night!
-----------------------------

Today was very boring. There was no case to investigate, Amy, your best friend, was assigned to something, Frank was probably somewhere getting drunk, everyone's doing there own thing.

You were in your personal office, tossing a balled up piece of paper in the air repeatedly. You heard your office door creaking slowly, but you didn't mind it.

After a few seconds, you noticed the quiet sound of...someone writing? You let out a sigh. "Russell, what did I tell you about making observations on me?" You asked without taking your sight off the paper ball.

"Well, you're pretty hard to convince." You heard the same, intelligent voice with a dumb excuse. "Yes, I know my intelligence is pretty uncommon for my age, but it doesn't mean I want to be studied."

"Fine. Maybe next time. Adios." You heard Russell exit the door. I can see why Frank is annoyed with him. You gave yourself an annoyed face palm. But where is he? I want to annoy him.

You heard your door creak again. Your expectation was Russell trying to observe you again, but instead it was just Amy. "H-Hey, Y/n! Chief Marquez wants to see you in her office! Oh! And, uh, Frank's here!" Amy said between breaths.

"That's great... But are you okay?" You raised an eyebrow at Amy's sweating figure. "I'm fine! I just...just got catcalled at least 40 times in the city." Amy smiled, hiding the pain.

"Oh..." You said, before getting up. "Welp, nothing new in Pacific Bay, then." Poor Amy.

You entered your boss's office, and saw Frank in his usual grumpy mood. The chief was just sitting in her chair, ready to give orders. "So what case do we have?" You asked, thinking there was one.

"Actually you're not getting a case. You get something more exciting!" The chief smiled. You heard Frank groan, but nothing special. "Y/n L/n, I now give you the honor to..."

Wow! I was just bored a second ago! I wonder what I'll be doing today!

"...Babysit Frank while he finishes community service!" Andrea smiled. "What?!" Your voice combined with Frank's.

"But Chief, I've been sitting in my office for 4 hours doing nothing! Isn't there something else I can do instead of sitting in the heat, watching Frank struggle to open a trash bag?" You complained. "If you're going make me do community service without any booze, can I at least still go alone, so that I don't have a child complain about having no internet access?" Frank rubbed his forehead.

You and Frank exchanged looks at each other, you grinning, Frank frowning. It's not that you hate each other, it's like a love-hate friendship.

"No and no." Andrea answered both questions. "Amy's busy, and I want to make sure you don't drink. Y/n is trustworthy enough to keep an eye on you." Andrea said. "But, Andrea-"