Duncan Young x Reader Part 2(Lemon)

Requested by meee23074677
-----------------------------
Resuming to 1 month forward, you were about finished loading your last package in Duncan's garage.

The time expectation was at least 6 months, but then you're parents were completely with the idea of you moving out of their house, finally "getting your life together". And then there's the comments about having to live with a co-worker. Too bad.

Walking in the room from the garage, you let out a relieved sigh. You've officially moved out your parents' house. Overwhelming, isn't it?

Duncan approached you, tapping on your shoulder. You looked at him, seeing he was hiding something behind his back, smiling about it.

"What's up?" You asked, eyeing the arm behind his back. He revealed the gift: a bottle of champagne with a red bow.

"I bought you a welcome gift." Duncan handed you the beverage. The bottle was very fancy. Must be a very nice quality drink.

"Oooh, thanks!" You said, observing the fancy bottle. "Do you want to share it with me?" You requested. "I mean, it's for you. You don't have to share it with me." Duncan stated. "But I do! Right now that is..." You shrugged his statement off.

If that's what you wanted to do, Duncan went ahead and obliged. The two of you were sitting on the couch, just having a work-related conversation. It did lead to more of a personal conversation, and you felt the emotional connection build up with him. The feeling was very mutual.

The conversation randomly ended with the two of you thinking about each other. As much as you would've felt awkward about sitting in silence, that feeling wasn't near you.

"Hey, Y/n,"

"Hey, Duncan,"

Your voices mixed together. "I think I'm in love with you." You both finished the same sentence. Following that was a shocked silence.

"...Really? Why would you fall in love with me?" Duncan questioned. "You're the only person to understand my lifestyle. Besides, you're cute and funny." You blushed, mentally cursing yourself for the compliments.

"Wow, those are the same reasons I like you!" Duncan exclaimed. "Does this mean..." He thought of the correct words, rubbing the back of his head.

You weren't fully listening to him. Both your body and mind was telling you something. Almost like a demand. Without any regrets, but within a sudden movement, moved yourself on to his lap and kissed him.

Was this the result of the champagne? You felt more on the sober side. Perhaps your love instincts were kicking in.

You only knew this: The champagne wasn't the one that is taking over the night.

You could tell Duncan was shocked, but quickly pulled himself together and focused on you. It was obvious that he was very willing to follow your movements for your own pleasure.

Proceeding to makeout, his hands explored you under your f/c shirt. You felt how eager he was, and you only responded to it by moving yourself against him, gaining an arousing grunt from him.

"Wow, that was easy." You playfully mocked him, your smile containing lust. Your new blond lover didn't say anything, but only pulled you back in a kiss.

A muffled small gasp left your mouth as you felt yourself being lifted up, positioned a bit higher. Duncan only did so just to work on your lower region. This made you hyped up to the same level he is.

Careful not to rush, he slid your pants and undergarment off in one go. As he touches your wetness, you giggled knowing you spoke to soon.

"WoW, tHaT wAs EaSy!" He mimicked you. You rolled your eyes in amusement right before letting out a moan as he slowly pushed his fingers in you.

The best thing about the hard training you had to endure for your job meant tearing your hymen. You were a virgin, but there wouldn't be any pain.

Duncan's fingers were pumping deep inside you, making you have a mini orgasm. When he pulled them out, you took the moment to catch your breath.

Again, you were lifted up, this time over Duncan's face. "...May I?" He looked away from your gaze, blushing. "G-Go for it." You consented, also blushing.

Yep. The best feeling you got so far. As he lowered you on to his face, his tongue explored your flower. The friction was way more than you thought. His tongue went through every spot, searching for the 'good' spot.

Firstly, you thought you were probably one of those women that didn't have a g spot. Boy, were you wrong.

He came across it. Letting out a loud moan, you felt him smile, knowing he did something good. Duncan continued licking at the exact, as well as enjoying your taste.

So if his fingers and tongue feel great, I wonder what his 'thing' would feel like. It'll probably be feel amazing!

The thoughts helped you withdraw your second climax. Giving yourself a bit time to recover, you scooted yourself down to Duncan's crotch, and pulled his pants down slowly.

You mostly teased yourself looking at your present (Haha get it, bc I'm writing this a week before Christmas), but then you had to tease yourself more by pulling his boxers off, slowly.

You raised both eyebrows, looking at Duncan with approval. He smirked back, hiding his impatience.

As much as you would want to tease him, you were inpatient yourself. Correctly positioning yourself, you then lowered yourself on to his member, only feeling the pleasure of it. The sound of groaning and moaning took over the living room. And you were a bit dizzy, overwhelmed with all this pleasure within the hour.

It didn't stop you from continuing to mount him, he looked unfocused as well. Not unfocused enough to convert all his attention to you.

He played with your breasts from under your shirt. Let's be logical here, you lived somewhere very cold, and winter just began, who would have their shirt off in a snowy climate?

Anyways, both climaxes were drawing near. Duncan sat up just to combine his tongue with yours again for the rest of your ride.

Not hesitating one bit, Duncan lifted you, and pulled himself out before releasing his climax. You finished yours too, before collapsing on him, exhausted.

"Duncan?" You called. He looks down at you, happy about everything. "This does mean we're together. " You finally answered his question.

"Oh okay!" He said, internally cheering in his mind. You immediately passed out on him. Duncan wasn't too tired to sleep, so he only gently moved you before collecting his pants and cleaning the glass you both use to drink.

Such a lucky man.
-----------------------------
Hope you enjoyed this! I keep doing the same positions with all my lemons bc yes...I'm comfortable with my lemon writing style