Archie Rochester x Reader Part 2

Requested by Quenlyloony
-----------------------------
It's been around 4 months since you...not met, but discovered this so called "Alastor".

They are still unknown to you, continuously gifting you such presents that you could hardly afford.

You found the action quite kind, but you'd admit you were head over heels for your close friend, Archie.

Ever since that moment in Switzerland, fate had it that you two were perfect. But no one made a move yet.

What a shame that he's never been to one of Alastor's soirees, even if he's very wealthy. The boy didn't even know the mysterious man. But then again, does anyone? Besides his loyal butler, Wentworth.

It was very common for Wentworth to approach you during the event. Orders by Alastor. The elder never dared to give information about your secret admirer, and you respected it.

Speaking of Wentworth, he guided you to where the current soiree is. There were plenty of tables, and a nice large dance floor for couples.

You sat at a table, watching the everyone else enjoying their beloved.

You didn't look so happy. But that's just your natural look.

I don't have anyone to dance with. But I do have the heart of the host. I guess that's an even score. I still wish Archie was here. I think he would enjoy these parties.

It's still disappointing how Archie Rochester, a wealthy young man, never been to one of these parties. He seemed like he had a better chance to get invited than you.

You touched your very first gifted necklace. This was exactly what you showed Archie.

You told him how Alastor was sending you rich things like jewelry and invitations to his parties, and he never revealed himself to you.

Archie's reaction was rather quiet. He didn't look jealous, but it was an odd look you couldn't explain.

Wentworth approached you, taking you out your thoughts. "Ms. Y/n." He bowed. "There are questions requested to be asked."

Questions?

"Very well." You accepted without fully thinking.

"First question, do you have an interest in someone?"

Weird question to ask one.

"Well, I do. It's pretty complicated now thinking about it."

I don't think it would play out lovely if I mention some other different wealthy man than Alastor.

"Well, how complicated, if you don't mind?"

"It's just...I'm placed in a difficult position. Nothing bad, it's just me."

"Affirmative. What is something interesting about them?"

Why is he so interested in my love interest? He's asking these questions with just that casual smile!

"...Well, he's a sweetheart, wealthy like Alastor is, shy as well."

You didn't want to say too much for his safety. But this was all too shady.

"I'm grateful for all the gifts I got from Alastor, but it's weird if a woman is gifted by a stranger. I prefer someone I know over money. Rich or not."

You said, hiding the guilt in your voice. "Very understandable. Thank you for your time." And like that, Wentworth walked off.

This was creeping you out, why does Alastor want to know these things? You praised yourself for not giving Archie's identity away.

--Timeskip brought to you by Diego enjoying his art at the soiree--

So far, nothing was happening, everyone was enjoying themselves while you were alone, really wishing Archie was here even more.

Wentworth came back again, and you were ready for whatever was about to be thrown at you.

"Madam Y/n, Alastor has requested your presence." The butler went straight to the point.

Thrill shot up in your veins. Was tonight really the night you finally meet your secret admirer?

Should you be scared than excited?

Find out next time, when you followed Wentworth to his master! (Ok, sorry.)

The butler guided you to a stylish room. You saw a desk, with a chair turned the opposite direction. This is happening!

"Master. She is here." Wentworth politely notified, before leaving the room.

The sound of the door closing erupted the room, that's when the chair turned towards you.

You'd stood shock at the huge reveal. "Archie?!" You said, unintentionally out loud.

"Y/n." Archie smiled at you. "So you have been to one of Alastor's events!"

Archie only nodded, smiling even more. You didn't instantly get what was going on, until you thought deeply about his responses.

"...are you Alastor?" You asked quietly.  "Yes. I am Alastor."

"So all those gifts, and the sweet notes, they were all your doings?"

"Yes they were. Every one of them came deep from my heart." The supposedly 'Alastor' stood up and walked to you.

"Back when we met in Switzerland, I fell in love with you the first time we made eye contact." He admitted, very quietly.

"I did too." You smiled at him, blushing. Archie smiled back before lifting up your chin. As you didn't react in time, his lips gently collided with yours.

This shocked you in a soothing way. It lasted for a romantic minute. Before he pulled away.

"I love you." He said, holding your hands.

"I love you too." You blushed.

(This songs starts playing because I say so. The Weeknd hits dif)

You both heard this song start playing in the background, in the dance room.

"May I have this dance?" Archie politely requested. You quickly accepted it.

You and your lover started romantically dancing to the very golden song.
-----------------------------
Here's all I could do within 30 minutes, I hope I didn't cut out anything you found interesting, but ik I cutted out some parts

Also did y'all like the song?