Yandere Harry Krane x Reader

(Google isn't letting me download any images, so I just used my furry potato as an image for the oneshot. Also I kinda forgot this case, so bear with me if I get the plot wrong.)

Requested by kills_the_chills
-----------------------------

So there's a party that all the stock traders in town are attending? That means Samuel's going to be there! I better get dressed then!

You've picked out so fascinating clothing for tonight's special stock trader party. You were only excited because that meant your crush, Samuel Rye, is going to be there. Usually, it was business before love for stock traders, but with you, you made your own exception.

Samuel wasn't just your crush, but a business partner and good friend. Jack Ryan and Harry Krane were also good friends and business partners with you and him, you were also excited about seeing them there too!

Looks like evening is almost clear, so now is a good time to go to the trade center.

--Time skip, you driving all the way to the Trade Center--

As you drove in the parking lot, it didn't take an issue to find your friends standing in front of the building. You parked your car before getting out, and walk to where they are.

"Hey guys!" You greeted, trying to avoid eye contact with Samuel. Once you look, you always look. Even though it's possible that everyone knows you like him. "Hey, Y/n!" They all greeted back at once. You noticed how Harry smiled in a flirtous, creepy way, but that's just his confident smile. Meanwhile, Jack and Samuel were talking business stuff. And you, you were secretly admiring Samuel

Few minutes of chatting with the squad, Jack checked his very expensive watch. "Hm. The Center should be open now. Let's go in." Jack took the lead, you walked at Samuel's side, giving him a shy smile when he looked at you. In which, he put an arm around you, smiling back. No one noticed, let alone care, but Harry has his own thoughts.

The first thing all of you decided to do was drink. Now the boys didn't have a problem with it, you on the other hand... "Y/n, you haven't touched your drink yet! Something wrong?" Samuel asked, smirking at you. Jack and Harry snickered, knowing what the possible problem is.

"Well..." You picked the correct words. "What happens if I get drunk, and you guys aren't around?" They started laughing at you like immature middle schoolers (ha, I'm not one of those anymore I just finished my first week of high school 😎). After their little giggling, Samuel put a hand on your shoulder. "Hey, we'll be right with you. Nothing's going to happen, I promise." He reassured. Your eyes were sparkling from looking into his brown ones. You nodded before taking a sip of your hopefully-not-spiked drink. Taste very rich! Just the way I like it!

You were having a lot of drinks, so were the others, except for Harry. He had the least amount of drinks, and he was just watching all three of you. Mostly just you. Still, nothing was said.

Much later in the party, you were out cold from all the drinks you had. Jack was monitoring you, meanwhile Harry and Samuel were around somewhere. Tonight was one hell of a night...

---Following Day...---

You woke up on your couch with a headache. You remember how you got there. Jack was willing to take you home, and you made it to the couch before collapsing, passing out again.

There was a knock at the door. So that's what woke me up. "Y/n L/n, Grimsbourough police! We must ask questions! Grimsbourough police?! Am I in trouble? What's going on? You remained calm, your head couldn't take anymore pressure.