Elliot Clayton x Reader(Lemon)

Requested by holyshitywater
-----------------------------
Another day of work being completed, pretty boring, but a significant someone made it better.

You worked with your precious Elliot in the Bureau headquarters as the assistant hacker. This explains the two titles you both made, "King and Queen of hackers".

Archer drove the both of you to the closest hotel there was, noting that neither of you were in a home country.

It took a minute for you and Elliot to unload all the luggage. The hotel you both were staying at seemed basic. Better than the crappy one in Australia.

Jack closed the trunk of his car, looking at you and Elliot with a warning, slightly uncomfortable look. "Okay, you two will be staying here for the night. So with such...respect, don't get too comfortable with each other!"

You rolled your eyes, Elliot looking down, blushing and embarrassed. "Whatever, Jack." You scoffed. "Since Asal isn't with you for now, don't get too comfortable with Marina! Oh wait, she's with Jonah." Elliot shot back, obviously taken back by Jack's comment.

"Got it. Now you kids just don't do anything stupid." Jack groaned, before getting back in his vehicle and driving from sight.

You gave your boyfriend an amused look before opening your hotel door with the assigned key. The room had a decent temperature and a pretty theme.

After unpacking the things that needed to be unpack, you took a seat on the bed with your laptop. The mattress was comfy. Elliot laid down on the other side of the bed, happy to be relaxed from work.

The room was quiet with a good vibe, for you anyways, and Elliot was thinking a bit deeply about Jack's words.

Sex. I thought our relationship could be up to that point. I could care less if it affects my job. Y/n is special to me, and I want her to know it.

"Babe." Elliot called. You took your eyes off your computer to look at him. "Have you thought about what Jack said?"

You removed your h/c hair from your face, rethinking about what Jack did say. "Yeah, I knew what he meant. Uh, why?" You shyly asked.

"Well, maybe I was thinking we could talk...specifically about what he meant, maybe? If you're uncomfortable, we don't have to, and I could care less if we don't listen to what he said." Elliot requested, avoiding eye contact with you at all cost.

Woah! Wow, uh, this is sudden! I'll try to take it slow-

"Sure we can talk about it!" You said, completely neglecting your inside directions. "O-Okay! Well..." Elliot sat up, blushing madly, still keeping his gaze from yours.

"Y/n, you're the most beautiful, gracious girl I've ever met and had. Which is why...to express it for you, I ask that you be my first.?"

Wait? His first?

"Your first?" You repeated the Las two words, stunned. "Yes, is that a problem?"

"Of course not! I never thought you'd be a..." You didn't want to sound rude. "I'm one too! And, uh, I'd want you to be my first too."

Now that that part's out of the way, what now? You both were the awkward teens you usually were, but who knew what to do what?

Elliot put his arm around you, gently pulling you close to him. Your e/c eyes looking at his. Rather than looking away, flustered at the action you're both about to pursue, comfort settled instead.