Yandere Duncan Young x Reader

Requested by @XCrsytalXCC

(I'm literally a district behind, so bear with me on this one)
-----------------------------

"Are you guys sure you want me to come over? Your mom literally hates me!" You spoke to Amy on the phone. Her and her brother, Duncan, wanted you to come over to their house again. You would and all, but the only obstacle is their mom, Miriam.

She doesn't like you, no one knows why. She somewhat feels like you're a bad influence on Amy. But no one really cares about her opinion.

"We can try to convince her! Right, Duncan?" Amy looked at her older brother as if he knew what to do. He shrugged. "She already warn me not to come back." You nervously combed your hair with your fingers. "Who knows what she will do?"

"Pfft, what is she going to do? Call the cops?" You heard Duncan joke in the background. "Hm, she can do that." You rolled your eyes smiling.

Eventually it was decided, you were going to visit Amy and Duncan. Even if Miriam dislikes you being around.

---At their house---

You arrived at their residence, and they were waiting outside for you. Amy ran towards you and greeted you with a hug as you got out your vehicle. You waved at Duncan in his wheelchair, and he waved back, quietly being disappointed he couldn't hug you.

You three entered the house, and surprisingly Miriam wasn't around to see you. Not that you were complaining about it.

"We can go to my room!" Amy whispered a suggestion. You and Duncan nodded, following her. When you reached her room, and the door was closed, Amy started squealing. "I'm so happy you're here!" She hugged you again. As you hugged her back, you looked at Duncan, who was just smiling.

"She had sugar before you got here, excuse her." You chuckled at his comment, secretly making him impress with himself.

---Time skip---

You spent most of the time talking to Amy, Duncan just admiring your appearance, but wasn't realized.

You must've forgot Miriam was home, and you laughed out loud from your own joke, and then you completely ruined yourself.

The door opened and you saw the old, unpleasant woman. Her eyes filled with the hatred she had for you said it all. "GET OUT!"

"Welp. Sorry, guys." You said, smirking. "But mom-" Amy tried to step in. "No, Amy! Didn't I say not to have her in my house?!" Miriam shouted at her. It did make you feel guilty. "It was my idea." You quickly took the blame. "You can shut up!" Miriam shouted at you, and you quickly did.

"Don't speak to her like that!" Duncan suddenly yelled. All three of you were silent. You never seen Duncan angry before, let alone the reason. Duncan quickly caught himself.

"Look at what you made my son did!" Miriam was more pissed. You didn't know how to respond back. Duncan looked away from you, slightly blushing.

Miriam stepped between you and her children. "I don't want to see you near them. Ever. Again." Amy gasped. Duncan was frowning much more. "Well then," You said, trying to hide back your emotions. "Can I at least say goodbye?"

Outside on the driveway, you were saying 'goodbye' to your best friends. "Man, this sucks." You wiped sweat off your forehead. "Sorry I made you come here." Amy apologized, feeling guilty. "You shouldn't have taken the blame." Duncan said.

"Well, whatever it does to not get you guys in trouble. Thanks for...sticking up to me." You smiled at Duncan. He shied away from eye contact with you, but you ignored it.