Chapter 30: Dream About Me

Ariadne

Something depraved and desperate hung in the air–like this was coming for years and I just hadn't known it.

"Fuck me," I ordered, watching his pupils dilate.

"Ariadne," he growled, and I instantly felt him hardening even more against my thigh.

"Hard," I purred, spreading my thighs to accommodate him.

"Dirty, dirty girl."

He buried his face into my neck, biting me, which made me moan and him growl harder. Before I knew what was happening, he rammed into me violently, making my back arch off the bed and move closer toward him, aching for more.

It hurt. It'd been way too long since I'd had sex. But I'd die before telling him to ease up on me. Shackling my wrists in one hand, he pressed them into the pillow above my head and kept me in place while he stayed still, just buried inside me.

A ragged breath escaped him and cascaded down my collarbones. The way he looked at me was almost reverent when his eyes studied my face, my eyes, my lips.

"Please, please," I begged.

"Tell me who's fucking you." His voice was heated.

"You," I returned, and he shook his head.

"Tell me who's fucking you, Ariadne." It was a taunt.

"Damon."

A low noise of satisfaction travelled up his throat as he slowly pulled out and then pushed deeper into me.

"Now?"

"Damon."

He picked up the pace and moved in and out of me while keeping my wrists pinned above my head. Snaking another hand in between us, he worked his fingers onto my clit, pushing me closer to orgasm while he maintained a steady but rough pace.

With every degrading word that came out of his mouth, he pushed harder than he was before. He threw my leg over his shoulder, angling me just the way he wanted before pummeling violently. It was only after my second orgasm that he somehow turned even more ferocious, thrusting harder and faster as he pressed his forehead against mine.

Every passing second made me sure I couldn't handle any more but then he'd kiss me, or he'd look in my eyes, or he'd tell me I was his and I could take him, and fuck if I'd ever want to let that feeling go.

Then at other times, when he got more comfortable, he was almost angry with how hard he fucked me. And that, I liked even more.

"Such a goddamn cock-tease." He bit my neck. "You made me wait years for you, Ariadne."

"Damon, please," I pleaded desperately.

"My fucking slut," he groaned. "So desperate just for me."

When I grabbed his arm because he was hitting a spot so goddamn deep, I saw stars, he just shook his head. "You want it, princess. You know you want it."

Every single degrading word from his mouth was like music to my ears.

I came so hard my vision blurred when he whispered his version of sweet nothings into my ear. "Filthy," he rasped. "Filthy fucking girl."

"Oh god, fuck." I whispered into his mouth, chasing his lips. I had no fucking idea how I wasn't a pile of bones already. Every bit of my body was wired and so alive. I'd never felt like this before.

"God is nowhere to be found right now. If you're going to say names, it better be mine," he rasped in my ear, gripping my wrists harder above my head. No part of me wanted to defy him so I repeated his name like a prayer while he thrust into me with alarming ferocity.