Cute Photographer / Eva Cudmore

Eva pov.

I, Anna, boys and the rest of the Just a House wanted to have a little fun today so we went to Santa Monica pier.

We were there for half an hour already and I was getting kinda tired. Girls were looking at something or someone talking and I was just scrolling through my phone. Bored, so I joined their conversation.

"She's really cute, and adorable" Anna said.

"Woah Woah woah, Anna Shumate simping? Unbelievable" I said and they laughed. "Who are we talking about anyway?" I asked and they showed me the direction of really hot and cute girl with a camera, backpack and holding skateboard, looking around a little bit lost.

"Woah, she's really hot" I blurted out.

"Right? And I saw her first" Anna said with a winning grin. We talked a little bit then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey" I turned around and, OMG that's this girl. All the attention of the NACH girls went to her. Her voice, I'm melting.

I can tell that she felt a little bit shy under a gaze of all of us.

"I just wanted to ask if I can take you a minute or two" she said and smiled shyly, showing her cute dimple. Her hipnotizing y/e/c eyes never once left mine, and her hair slowly falling on them making her fix them all over again.

"M-me?" shit I stuttered.

"Yeah, I have a project to do in my school, for my photography classes" she said and lift her big ass camera "The theme is whatever I want, just with a good quality and all that stuff. I find you really pretty and I was wondering if you would want to be a model for the picture?" she asked with a smile and I froze. Me? She thinks I'm pretty? HOLD ME, I'm falling.

"Y-yes, but I'm warning you I'm not a good model, especially with that face. I don't look good on pictures" I said and stepped out of the group that by the way was still listening and starring at us.

"Your face is beautiful, what's your Instagram?" she asked and I told her. She looked at her phone for a few minutes "Wow" she mumbled under her breath and I blushed.

She smiled widely showing her perfect teeth and grabbed my hand, her hand is so soft, I can stay like this forever. She lead me to some place and looked around.

"Okay, can you take this skateboard and hold it like that" she asked and give it to me "Perfect, you look stunning. You have natural look so just do what you think is okay with you" I did what she said and she snapped a couple of pics.

"Okay..., I think I have it. Thank you so much, you're amazing." she said and hugged me after I give her the skateboard back, I want that hug everyday. She looked at the photo she did and smiled showing me it.

We went back to the group, Anna was staring at her and I think she's drooling. She picked up her backpack she left there and smiled once again.

"Thank you so much again, you're really beautiful" she said and walked away.

"What happened?" Sab asked and they burst out laughing. OMG I realized I didn't get her name, but what if she have a boyfriend? Or girlfriend? Or isn't even bi?

It's impossible she was obviously flirting with me, I mean she said I'm beautiful, stunning and pretty.

I thought about it for a second and I ran after her. She stopped for a second and I bumped into her.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry" I said and she picked her skateboard up.

"It's okay- Oh it's you, hey" she said and I blushed.

"Hey..., I just wanted to say that I think you're really good looking and I-I want to know, what's you name?" I asked and she chuckled.

"I'm Y/n, nice to meet you. What's yours?" She asked and look deep in my eyes.

"I'm Eva"

"Beautiful name Eva. Can I have your number?" She asked and took out her phone. I smiled and nodded, we exchanged numbers and she give me a big hug.

"Sorry, I just realized you might not be a hugger" she said a little embarrassed.

"No, no its fine. I love hugs" I said and she smiled.

"Good then, we will text" she said and kissed my cheek. I widened my eyes and she walked away, I came back to the girls still in shock.

"Eva got a date!" They started teasing me, I started blushing furiously. We talked a little bit and came back to the house.

It was late so I changed my clothes and got in bed. Before I fell asleep I got a text.

Y/n: Goodnight, sleep well Eva :)