A w-what?! / Emma Brooks McAllister

Okay Y/n the plan is easy.

Step one - shoot myself.
Step two - knock at the door.
Step three - beg for help.
Step four - get in the house.
And step five - kill.

"Sounds very easy" I said to myself with a smirk. I pulled out the gun, reloaded it and pointed at my stomach. "Well that will hurt a little bit" I took a deep breath and pull the trigger. "Ouch...At least I hope the bullet stayed in" I said and throw the gun somewhere in the bushes. I took a step "Oh my Satan, it definitely stayed in" I groaned. "Okay now act on" I started heavily breathing and fake crying, I literally don't know where that water comes from.

I put my hand on my stomach, which effected in my hand being all bloody and walked to the door.

Remind me why I thought that I should kill them when I'm still full from the last girl? Oh yeah, even more food, a lot of fun and a free, big house, all for myself. Sounds amazing.

I lift my hand up and knocked on the door, acting like I would die in a second.

"Umm, hi wh-" A tall dark skinned girl opened the doors.

"Please *inhales deeply* help me. I-I've been shot" I said trying to make my voice shaky a little bit. I took my hand off the big stain of blood on my oversized shirt. She looked at it and her eyes widened.

"Oh my god!" she yelled "C-come in" she said trying to help me in. I was hesitant at first if she's one of the owners of this house but I took a step in and it worked. Thank Satan. I fake groaned. "Girls! Guys!"

Uh huh hu, I thought that only the girls live there. I guess now it's even more fun for me.

"What happened Dev, why are you yelling?" A girl with long blonde ish gold hair asked, walking down the stairs holding a big husky in her hands.

"Who is that?" A brunette girl asked holding hands with a guy with purple hair. More people were coming to the living room where the girl sat me on the couch.

"I-I don't know! She showed up at our door. She said she was shot and, and she's bleeding" the dark skinned girl that name I guess is Dev said.

They all were looking at her, so I took that as a chance and pulled the bullet out of my stomach. It wasn't too deep so I did it quickly.

"Call 911" Another boy shot up, after him a brunette girl with grey eyes. She looks the most tasty of all of them. Mean look but her heart is beating so fast and is pumping her blood so quickly that I think it's going to jump out of her chest in a minute.

Poor girl, she's going to be my first shot tonight.

I stand up and pretending I was still bleeding i walked to her side.

"D-don't call 911" I cracked out.

"You're literally dying in-" I cut the boy off.

"W-what's your name?" I asked the girl.

"I-I, I'm Sab!" She said panicked. I grabbed her hand and speed walked behing her. Crossing her arms on her chest, I held her tight so she couldn't get out of my grip.

I smirked and they all had confused faces.

"What the fuck?!" the boy that was standing beside Sab a second ago asked. She started panicking.

"Calm down Sab, It won't hurt. I mean, it will hurt for a second when I'm gonna sink my teeth in you, but then if you'll be a good girl I can make you feel amazing. Till the moment you'll be drained totally from your own blood, then you'll be just...umm, how can I say this...oh yeah, dead" I said enthusiastically with a grin. I felt the veins under my eyes show up and I the only sound I heard was her blood.