A New Member / Emma Brooks McAllister

"Hey guys" I said as I walked in Jah, placing my baggage on the floor. "I'm back"

"Who the fu-Y/N!" Eva yelled as she saw me, she run to me and throw herself at me. I caught her and hugged her back. "GUYS! GUYS! GUYS! Y/N'S HERE!" she yelled and dragged me to the living room, where I spotted astonishingly beautiful and adorable, new girl. And everyone else.

"OH MY GOD" Girls yelled and run to hug me.

"You're finally back" Anna said and gave me one of her best hugs.

"Yeah, yeah" I giggled, I hugged everyone but one person was missing. "Where's my Sabby?"

"Oh she's with Cooper" The new girl said, she stand up and came to me.

"I'm gonna kick her ass when she comes back" I said and Dev scoffed.

"If she comes back, she's never here" she said and I shrugged

"I'm Emma by the way, Emma Brooks McAllister" The blonde beauty said and hold her hand out for me to shake.

"I guess you're that new JAH member right? I'm Y/n Y/l/n, one of the 'first' members" I said and pulled her into a hug, she was a little shorter than me but just a little. "You're very pretty"

"Bold Y/n" Anna laughed.

"I'm just speaking facts Shumate, it's better than writing 'hi' under every post of a girl I simp for" I laughed and she flipped me off.

"I don't simp"

"Yes you do, and you know it" I winked at her and she blushed looking away.

"If you're one of the 'first' members, where were you? I didn't see you posting for a long time" Emma asked and we sit on the couch.

"I took a break to fix my mental health, and because I wanted a break from social media in particular. In these times there's a lot of hate and all" I said brushing my hair away "Plus I broke my leg when I was in my hometown" I said laughing at myself remembering how I did that, she nodded in understanding and we carried with our conversation

.
.
.

"Okay, who wants to do a movie marathon or play some board games?" Dev asks out of nowhere.

"I want to!" everyone said in sync.

"Let's part, someone's gonna go get food and snacks, someone's going to get games and someone's gonna make comfy place on the couches" Eva said.

"Y/n and Emma are going to get food. Dev, Karina and Brad go find some games, if there ain't any then go to the shop. And me and Eva will set up the comfy place"

"That's fine by me" Karina said and with Brad and Dev they walked away to search for games.

"Just don't fuck each other on the floor" I said as Evanna blushed looking at each other. I grabbed Emma's hand and dragged her outside. "So where are we going first?" I asked her and started the car.

"Walmart?"

"Sure" I drove away, then a couple minutes later I pulled at a Walmart parking. "Get in" I said as I came up to her with the cart.

"Why?" she asked gigiling.

"I don't know, it will be fun?" I said and helped her get in. We walked in the big store and wandered around the alleys. We grabbed chocolate, skittles, pop tarts, chips, a big pack of red bulls for Anna and a big pack of grape kool-aid for Eva. Then I just started running around.

"Slow down Y/n!" Emma yelled still sitting in the cart. "We're gonna-Ouch!" she screamed as I accidentally bumped into another person's cart.

"OMG I'm sorry" I said and carry on with walking. When we were far away from that person we bumped in we started laughing.

"HAHA Your face when you bumped into that old lady!" Emma was laughing, trying to catch her breath.

"Shut up" I blushed. "Do we have everything?" I asked and she looked around in the cart.

"Yeah, we can go to Chick-fil-A now" She said smiling, oh my god she's so charming. I'm in love. "Y/n?" she waved her hand in front of my face.

"Sorry, what were you talking about?" I asked and she giggled.

"Nothing babe, you're just stopping queue" She yawned, she looks like a cute puppy when she's yawning.

"Oh" I quickly paid for our shopping and walk to my car. "Okay now carefully" I said and grabbed her hand, so soft omfg. Okay stop daydreaming Y/n.

She put her hands on my shoulders and I grabbed her waist. She jumped out of the cart right on the ground and giggled.

"What?" I asked confused and raised my brow.

"Nothing" She said and without saying anything she kissed my cheek and get in the car.

"Okayyy" I put everything in the car, I walked the cart to it's place and get back to the car. I started the car and drove away. "What do you want Ems?" I asked but didn't get reply. "Emma?" I looked at her, sleeping snuggled into the seat. "Aww, such a adorable baby" I pulled to the drive-thru, I grabbed my phone and took a picture of her.

Well, I have my new wallpaper now.

"Hi welcome to Chick-fil-A, what can I get you?" I heard.

.
.
.

I've waited some time, because of the big order and then I drove back to Jah. Emma was still sleeping so I quickly run inside with food, I placed it on the counter and run back to my car. I opened passengers door, I unbuckled Emma and pick her carefully up bridal style. She immediately wrapped her hands around me and snuggled into my chest, I cooed at her.

I walked inside and all the girls looked at me.

"Aww"

"Shut up, you better tell me where's Emma's room" I whispered, trying to not wake her up.

"Upstairs, third door on the left" She mumbled and I could feel her smile into my neck, tightening her grip around me. "But take me to yours" She whispered just for me to hear.

"Okay baby" I smiled.

I guess that new Jah member isn't that bad...