Baby / Anna Shumate

"Hey Anna" I said nervously "Can I talk with you?"

"Yeah sure" she said and grabbed my hand. She lead me outside and we sit by the pool.

"So I've been meaning to-"

"Anna!" Chase rushed to her and hugged her from behind, kissing her cheek. She smiled wide at him and looked at him the same way I wish she would look at me...

Not gonna lie, it hurts like hell seeing them together, smiling, laughing at each other. And I admit, I'm jealous. I've never felt like that about anyone. Sure, there was some crushes, puppy love and even a longer relationship. But it was never so strong like my feelings for Anna.

She's beautiful, hella funny (Not even funny) but she can make me laugh so hard that my stomach hurts. She's that type of girl, when you see her on airport you never forget her. Anna is full of love and adoration towards others, even thought she's not showing it often. She cares a lot about people she loves and I think even more about animals. I love how she listens to every word you say and smiles even though she had a bad day.

Lately Chase and Anna has been so close, like they kiss on the cheek a lot, hug. They pretty much act like a couple.

I honestly think that this guy just wants to hit on her...you know...fuck her and leave. But that's just my opinion 'cause I've seen him look in places he shouldn't look. To say, he checks a lot her back area.

Anyway, I've been meaning to tell Anna something very important but every time I try he comes around and either drags her away from me or start talking with her about something that I don't even have a clue about.

"Did you learn that new dance?" He said excited. For example, that's the thing I don't have a clue about.

"Which one?" she asked and stand up.

"It goes like 'big bag bussin' out the Bentley-" he said and was showing her moves. "Come on well do a tik tok and I'll teach you" he put his hand on her lower back and they walked away.

You see? Totally dragging her away from me...

"Oh...okay" I whispered. I stand up and walk inside. It was 10th time this week that I tried to confess to Anna. I guess I have to let her go 'cause it won't work out.

I grabbed my things from the couch and started searching for my car keys.

"Hey Katie, do you know where are my keys? Do any of you know where they are?" I asked, I was panicking a little bit, mostly because I just bought that car. It's a creme color Mercedes Benz 190SL cabriolet 1961. I bought this car because of my grandfather. He always talked about it, he talked about that it's his dream car since...always and he'd want to drive it through the dessert road with sun just setting behind the horizon.

When he died a year ago i promised to myself that someday I'd buy his dream car and do exactly what he wanted to...

Sorry, I got distracted by the story. Back to my keys.

"I don't know, were they like brown ish blue? Laying on the table?" Karina asked and I nodded.

"Yes, with a tiny guitar pinned to them"

"Anna and Chase wanted to go to McDonald's and he took them"

Son of a bitch he even stole my fucking car!

Okay, calm down Y/n

"Really and they didn't even ask, o-okay" I looked around, trying to find something I can focus on. "I'm just gonna call my driver"

"And why are you leaving?" Eva asked and stand up to hug me. I hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

"I just don't want to be here right now, I feel unwanted. Plus I need to prepare for my concert tomorrow" I said with a smile "The first one of my world tour, I hope you all will be there?"

"Of course we will, we hope the front row is booked for us" Sab said and my smile fade.

"I'm sorry guys, this time all the front row seats got sold out in the first few minutes" I said a little guilty that I didn't reserve them a day before. I know, I know technically I could just move the people in the front row somewhere in the back. But they paid so much to see me in the first place, that I'd feel even more stupid. "Are you okay with seats in the mid section?"

"Yeah, that's okay"

"Or I can always sneak you backstage" I immediately said.

"We'll be fine Y/n, really. We always have the VIP places anyway. There always has to be the first time right?" Emma giggled and hugged me.

"I love y'all, I am gonna miss you so much"

We're not gonna be able to see each other in 7 fucking moths, I mean I have a small break. But the break is in Europe. And I fly out of LA right after the concert.

I don't even have time to say goodbye to my favorite people.

.
.
.

"How are ya feeling LA!" I yelled breathless to the mic. I'm halfway done and just have to sing couple more songs then my first concert of my second tour is going to be over. "I feel the energy tonight!" I yelled and they cheered.

"So we are halfway done guys" I said with the pout and they groaned "But the night is not over yet" I took a sip from my bottle of water that one of my staff brought me. I already finished three, I spilled two of them at my fans.

I put the half empty bottle on one of the speakers.

"Today I'll do something a little different then usually" I said and brushed my hair away "As you may know I have a lot of wonderful friends, I mean y'all my friends and family" I giggled. "But there was this one, special girl-" the crow let out the loudest scream ever. "I think I might have fallen in love" they yelled even more.

I sit on the end of the stage, close enough to the stairs and keep on talking. "I think she's even here tonight, hopefully, somewhere in the mid row" I looked at the big rose that was set up almost in the middle of the arena.

"I tried to tell her something, for a long time now. But I was always interrupted, how ironic right?" I giggled, but you could see the pain painted on my face. "I've seen her with that guy, I think they like each other" you could hear the ecoed boo's from people. "He was that pain in the ass that was always interrupting us" and again a load of boo's. "But today is my day, and he won't stop me from doing this. It's my last chance to tell her before I disappear for 7 moths" I said and took my ear piece out. "and I know I lost her, but singing this won't hurt a soul" I let out pained laugh. "Slowly, sing with me. I know you know the words guys. I'm sorry Justin, I've changed them a little bit" I said and started singing, without the music.

"Oh for you, I would have done whatever And I just can't believe we ain't together And I wanna play it cool
But I'm losin 'you
I'd buy you anything
I'd buy you any ring

I'm in pieces
Now you won't fix me
I'm in love with you
But you keep your distance" I finished this slow, a little changed by me verse and the crowd clapped.

"Thank you, I love you guys so much" I stand up and put my ear pice back in. "Now we can carry on, the show must go on!" I yelled with a smile on my face. I grabbed my guitar. The music started blaring out of the speakers but I could still hear faint screams from people in the crowd. One of them cought my ear:

'Someone's having a panick attack in the mid section!'