Only Summer Fling? / Eva Cudmore

Eva moved from Canada to LA at the start of the summer and she met a girl, they had some type of a 'summer fling' but it didn't end on that.

*First day of school (senior year)*

"Hey girls" Eva said and hug her friends "How was your summer?" she asked and put something in her locker.

"Eh, as usual boring but my parents took me on a big trip to...drums, Michigan" Anna frowned and lean on the locker beside her friend's one.

"I was in Spain with my family" Katie said happily.

"Wow nice, what abou you Sab?"

"I hang out with Coop and just explore some places here, in LA" She said and the bell rang, due to different lessons girls had to walk in another directions, but Anna and Eva had their first class together - History. They sat in the classroom beside each other and started talking, waiting for the teacher.

"What about your summer Eva?" the blue eyed girl asked, playing with the pencil in her hand.

"I get to know the town, some fine places" she smiled at the thought of her vacations.

"Ah that smile, spill" Anna excited lean closer to Eva, to hear better.

"I met this girl" The brunette started but got interrupted by a loud squeal of the blonde girl.

"I knew it! Sorry continue"

"And she's so hot. She showed me the town better and she was so sweet to me. We went on a road trips and had a lot of fun together" The brown eyed girl started rambling about the girl that stole her heart while the blonde was listening carefully and processing everything that was said to her.

"She even bought me that cute butterfly necklace" When she finished that sentence the teacher barged in, a little breathless. He placed his bag on the desk and sit on it himself. He smiled at the class and clapped his hands.

"Hi class, my apologies for being late but my wife wouldn't let me out of the house unless I'll wash the dishes after our breakfast, so here I'm, ten minutes after the bell" He laughed a little bit but the students were quiet.

"Welcome to your last year of high school (blah blah blah)"

.
.
.

After some classes, it was time for lunch. The girls all gathered around Anna's locker and waited for Sab to come.

"So Eva I've heard from a little bird that you met a girl this summer?" Katie said with a smirk.

"Yeah and-" Eva started but got interrupted by the pair of hands wrapping her in a hug from behind.

"Y/l/n what are you doing here?" Anna asked annoyed. The girl went to answer with a smile but Sab interrupted her.

"Get your awful hands off of my best friend, you bitch" she walked to the group and pulled Eva away from the girl.

"What are you doing Sab?" Eva asked her best friend confused.

"I'm keeping you away from her" she said and shot a disqusted look at the girl. Y/n was just standing there with her head down.