Memory Loss / Eva Cudmore

I woke up with a pounding head, my eyes still closed cause they feel too heavy to open them. I felt someone's hand in mine and a little weight on my stomach. It's a really soft hand, it feels nice.

I heard voices speaking. Then I managed to open up my eyes. I looked around to justify to the light and I saw a lot of beautiful girls in the room.

Oh my god, is it heaven? My y/s (your sexuality) panic kicks in.

I looked at the girl that was holding my hand, gorgeous. Brown hair, beautiful face with messed up make up, but still she looks amazing, she was laying her head on my stomach, probably sleeping. I caressed her hand and I stroked her hair slightly, her eyes shot open immediately and she lift her head up.

"Oh my god Y/n" She said and throw herself on me. I hugged her back even though I don't know her name.

"Umm hi, Were you comfortable?" I asked with a smile.

"Yeah" she said smiling from ear to ear. "I'm so glad you're okay" She mumbled and hugged me again.

"Umm thanks. You're very pretty, what's your name?" I asked and her face dropped.

"W-what?"

"I asked what's your name" I repeated.

"N-no, I've heard t-that" She said and looked at another girls. I saw the tears flood in her eyes and I immediately felt stupid.

"I-I'm sorry I asked" I said and sit up on my bed, I pulled her closer to my chest and she started crying. "I'm so, so, so sorry" I tried to calm her down.

"No, no, no, no, no" She kept saying one word "It can't be true. Tell me it's not real" She begged and nuzzled her head more in me, I recognized one girl from the crowd of people there.

"Anna, what happened to...." A big hole in my mind. "...this angel?" I tried to ask nicely.

"You remember me?" Anna asked and walk up to me.

"Of course I do, how could I forget a dipshit like you" I said with a giggle but she looked down. I felt really guilty because I was making everyone sad. "I'm sorry"

I felt pain in my chest when the brunette girl let go of me and sit up straight.

"Ouch" I hissed, it really hurts.

"What's happening Y/n?" They all asked worried, I just felt more pain.

"Go get the doctor" Anna said to a blonde one and alongside with the brunette girl they run to me. The brown eyed girl took my hand in hers and the pain stopped. "Are you okay Y/n/n?" Anna asked worried and I nodded.

"Yeah...I'm okay..." I said and looked at my hand intertwined with brunette girl's one. She let go of me again, she walked away from my bed and the weird pain in my chest came back.

It's like my body wants her but my brain doesn't even remember who she is.

"Ouch!" I yelled.

"What's happening?!" Anna yelled worried sick as I just yelled in pain. The doctor came in and tried to help me.

"Where does it hurt?" He asked and started touching my stomach.

"No! no! Higher, in the chest!"

"The heart race is okay, I don't know what's going on" He asked himself, confused.

"I n-need that b-brunette g-girl! T-the one that walked o-out!" I tried to say, taking a deep breath every time a single word fell out of my mouth, but it was hard when the pain was getting worse

"Eva?!" Anna asked panicked and I nodded.

"She went to the snack mach-"

"Go get her!" Anna yelled and held my hand. At this point I was screaming from the pain and no one knew what's happening to me, not even a doctor. It's fucking weird.

A second later Eva, I suppose her name is, barged in the room and run to me.

"What's happening bab-Y/n?" She asked and grabbed my hand, the pain immediately stopped and I sighned with relief. I pulled her into a hug and made her lay on the bed beside me.

"Don't let go of me" I whispered and she nodded. I closed my eyes and held her close to my heart, breathing heavily. Anna and the doctor walked out of my room to talk. After a few minutes I calmed down. "Can you tell me your names now?" I asked and they all sit around my bed, with sad expressions.

"I'm Dev" "I'm Sab" "I'm Emma" "I'm Karina" "I'm Brad" "I'm Christian" "I'm Zack" "I'm Cooper"

"And I'm Eva" The girl laying on me said.

"I'm sorry, I don't remember y'all"

"It's okay Y/n, you've got pretty fucked up in that car crash" Christian said.

"Shouldn't I have a cast or something?" I asked and they all looked down.

"Well..." Emma started.

"Let's say you were in a long coma-"

"Two months to be exact"

"Oh...wow..." I sighned and I felt my hospital suit getting wet.

Oh no Eva's crying.

"Hey, hey, I'm sorry" I pull her even closer, if that's possible. "I love you" I said and she looked at me confused.

I don't know why I said that, cause I don't even know her but it feels right to say that.

Deep down I'm sure I loved that girl.