1st Yt Video / Karina Prieto

"Heyyy guys" Karina welcomed as the camera began to record her first YouTube video, I'm watching her with a big smile plastered on my face. She was smiling all the time even though she lately had a few bad days. I'm so proud of her.

That's what I adore the most in that girl. She's always so positive, she will make you smile and feel happy even though she's not good herself.

"Today I'll answer some questions with a special guest...my best friend Y/n" she made a movement like she'd play drums when she announced my name.

She called me her best friend, but I'm okay with it. She didn't tell people that she's bi and dating me yet, and I'm not going to push her to come out. Karina told me that she's scared what would people think of her, and that she'd get a lot of hate comments, but truth be told that her actual fans are very much shipping me with her under every video she posts with me.

Anyway, I walked in the view and jump on the bed beside Karina. I waved at the camera with a smile.

"Hey, I'm Y/n" She looked at me with 'that' smile and then back at camera.

"I picked some of the questions from my tik tok and Instagram, and the rest are from some random web. We'll gonna answer them now, so the first question is..."

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

"I honestly would stay here in LA because that's where I feel like home and where I found my family" I said and Karina cooed at me "But probably Croatia"

"Where is it?" She asked confused.

"Europe dummy" I giggled and she turned her head away with an eye roll. I put my hands on the mattress behind my back where no one can see them and waited for her answer.

"Well for me it's Spain" she said and shrugged.

What is your biggest fear?

"Loosing someone I love" Karina said and put her hand on mine, I smile immediately and caress it.

"I don't really fear anything that much but furious Eva Cudmore scares the shit outta me. I swear this girl...it's a whole another level of fear, believe me"

What would you change about yourself if you could?

I saw her thinking about it, and I knew she was about to list the things that she doesn't like in herself so I put my hand up to stop her from talking.

"Next question. Remember y'all are amazing, smart and sexy mother fuckers"

(A/n - Remember!)

What really makes you angry?

"When I don't get cuddles from certain person, or when someone is being mean to me even if I didn't do anything to that person. Like man, I was literally nothing but nice to you why are you being rude to me?" I said and Karina nodded.

"I get angry or mad when I can't do something I really want to do"

What is your favorite book to read?

"I'm dumb, I can't read" I said and Karina laughed.

"I don't have favorite"

What makes you laugh the most?

"Anna being mad at Devy for calling her all those names, their friendship in particular"

"Yep, the names are superior, especially sugar plum or snookie Princess"

What's your favorite zoo animal?

"Karina" i said and she glared at me, I felt like she's throwing daggers at me. "Just kidding, I actually have never been in zoo before so I don't know"