Period Cuddles / Eva Cudmore

I was sitting in my apartment watching some anime Eva recommended for me that we didn't watch together. It was surprisingly good and I got really invested in the story. I was on a episode 10 but I had to stop when I got a call from Eva.

'Hi bubba' she said and I smiled at her voice.

"Hi pretty girl, how are you feeling?" I asked her. Recently she told me she got her period so I just wanted to check.

'It hurts so much, can you come over?' she asked in a cute voice 'I want some warm cuddles, and watch some anime with you' she said and I giggled

"I'll be there in half an hour or 45 minutes, it depends on how bad the traffic will be"

"Yay! Thank you, you're the best" she send me a kiss through the phone and hang up. I immediately turn off my laptop, I changed into some comfy clothes and drove to the closest store.

I bought her favorite sweets and snacks in regular, then I drive to Nach. I walk in just to see my beautiful girl on the couch curled in a ball with a pillow close to her stomach, scrolling through tik tok. Beside her Anna with Pluto and the other members of the house sitting around.

"Hey everyone" I said and their heads snap in my direction. Eva immediately stand up and jumped on me, embracing me in a big koala hug. "Hi baby" I kissed her head. "How's your cramps?"

"Hurts so much" she mumbled in my neck, I saw the octopus plush on a mad face.

"Oh my poor Eva" I rubbed her back "I got you some candies, we can cuddle how long you want, and watch something" I said and the other girls 'aww'ed. I sit on the couch and she laid between my legs with her back on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and pull the blanket over us. I placed the bags with food beside and just tried to keep her warm in my embrace, giving her sometime kiss on the head. She turned the octopus on a happy face and I chuckled, she went back to watching tik toks so I just joined her.

.
.
.

"Hey baby" I said

"Yes?" she asked and looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes. After a whole hour of watching tik toks she got bored so w switched to anime.

"I got and idea, I'm gonna do it but if you don't like it just tell me okay?" I asked and she nodded. She was still laying her back against my chest under the blankets, so I put my arms under her hoodie and under her t-shirt, on her stomach.

"What are you doing ?" she asked and turned her head in my direction with wide eyes, I placed a short kiss on her lips and smiled.

"Just try to relax" I said and started to gently massage her tummy. She immediately relaxed and laid her head back on my chest "Does this, in any way help?" I asked, she almost drooled but nodded.

"Yeah, and it feels so good. Don't stop please" she said and closed her eyes. I keep on massaging her tummy and after ten minutes she fell asleep, with a little smile creep on her face nuzzled into my chest. She look so cute, like my little baby. I kissed her head and stopped massaging her, I placed my hands around her pulling her closer to me. I wasn't sleepy so I just layed my head on the couch and listened to her cute, quiet little snores.

I'm so in love with this girl

After solid hour I got thirsty, Eva was still sleeping in my arms and I didn't want to wake her up. I heard she hardly sleeps when I'm not here and I'm not here very often.

"Hey Anna" I whisper, but she didn't hear me so I throw a pillow at her.

"What the-!?" she whisper-yelled.

"Shush. Can you go get me some water? Eva's sleeping and I don't want to wake her up"

"Sure" she said and stand up, the door opened and the dogs started barking, waking Eva up. Christian, Zack, Cooper and Sab walked in the room.

"Amazing" I mumbled "You don't have to anymore" I said and Anna nodded. Eva rubbed her eyes and smiled at me, she kissed my lips and fixed her hair. Can she get even more adorable?

"Hi sleeping beauty" I kissed her forehead and she stretched, making some cute noises.

"How long did I sleep?" she asked and looked me in the eyes, I started playing with her hair and she smiled.

"A little over an hour" I said and she widened her eyes.

"Y/n!"

"What?" I asked her confused.

"It's too long" she whined and get up, I yanked her back to my arms and hug her tight so she wouldn't get up.

"No it's not Eva, you need sleep. It's not healthy for you when you're sleeping for three or four hours a day" I said and she looked down "I'm here for you, to make sure you're healthy. That you're sleeping enough, eating enough, drinking enough water and got enough amount of cuddles" I said and she giggled at the last one. "What did you eat today?"

"Something for breakfast" she quietly said, I stand up and throw her on my shoulder.

"We're going to dons, if someone want to tag along I have three seats in my car free, I'm waiting ten minutes then I'm driving away" I shouted and started walking with her to my car, she was giggling all the way. When I arrived I put her down, she was looking at her shoes so I lifted her chin up.

"I love you, and I will love you no matter what Eva. I cannot loose you baby" I said and kiss her with a passion, after kiss I put my forehead on hers.

"I love you too, thank you for taking care of me" she played with my hair and pecked my lips again. We got in the car and waited couple of minutes, then I drove away. Turned out no one wanted to go, their loss.

.
.
.

"We're back!" I shouted when we walk in the room, our hands intertwined. I went to a place where I left the snacks but there wasn't anything left.

"You fat bitches, who ate my snacks?" I asked, Anna and Sab bursted out laughing. "You're lucky I'm in a good mood, because if I wouldn't be then I would make you buy a new ones" I said and went to the kitchen, I grab some grape kool-aid to drink for us then I came back to Eva. We went to her room and laid in a bed cuddled.

"I love you so much" I whisper in her ear.

"I love you so much more" she whisper back and smiled pecking my lips several times.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"No"

"Yes" I blurted out "Oh shit you got me miss Cudmore" I giggled and she rolled her eyes.