Jealous / Anna Shumate

"Uuu Anna, where are you going dressed like that?" Eva asked, my head snapped in her direction. She's looking absolutely gorgeous, wearing a dress.

"Yass girl! A dress!" Sab yelled excited.

"I'm going on a date" Anna said loudly probably for me to hear, I just keep my mouth shut and keep on editing my new video for YouTube.

"A date?" Karina asked and looked at me "With who?"

"You see, I'm going out with a guy. His name is Chad and he is amazing, we texted a lot lately and he asked me out."

Not gonna lie that hurt me a little bit...okay that hurt me a lot but I didn't show it. She clearly wants to make me jealous, but why?

"Mhm" I mumbled not looking at her.

"He's a really hot guy and he is so funny-" She was rambling about him and I cut her off.

"Don't you have to go?" I asked and looked at her for a split second, she was having a winning grin on her face.

"What? Are you pissed that I'm going out?" she asked and came closer.

"I don't care..." I said quietly.

"Are you mad that I'm going out with someone that is not you?" she said a little bit louder.

"I said I don't care Anna!" I snapped and she looked at me shocked, just like the rest of the girls.

"I don't give a two fucks about it! I don't care with who you're going out, and when!" I said and looked at her, I lay my MacBook on the couch and stand up.

"You're the one who ended it! Remember?! So don't try to make me jealous if you know god damn well! I am still madly in love with you!" I shouted. "You broke up with me Anna, I don't even know why?! Because I said I love you?!" I yelled once again and she looked anywhere but me.

"Yeah...If you want to know so badly...I am jealous, but I am also hurt, you Anna Shumate, you hurt me like nobody ever did" I shut my laptop and grab it along with a red bull I didn't finish. I stand mabye two feets away from her and look her in the eyes.

"You" I poked her chest "YOU make me feel that pain in the chest, YOU are the cause of why I cry every night, YOU are the one of people who hurt me the most. YOU are the reason why I want to stay in my room all day, why I don't want to eat, why I can't sleep" I stopped poking her chest and wiped the tears that managed to fall from my eyes.

"And all of that...because I said that I love you?" I said with a cracked voice.

"You need to understand that I have really bad commitment issues" she said quietly that almost I didn't hear it.

"Yes Anna, maybe you have bad commitment issues but you know who have them too? That's correct, me" I said and sniffle.

"I have bad issues too. But I fought them for you, you were the only one person I said 'I love you' to. The only one I thought it's worth saying it to..." I sniffle once again and walk away, before I went upstairs I turned around and began to speak again.

"Even if, you don't have to say it back, I'm not pushing you to. But it's not right to break up with someone because they said thay you are, from all 7 billion fucking people on this planet, the one who they would die for"

"Also...you look beautiful" I said and walk to my room.

I grab a blanket, my jacket and my light brown Teddy bear that she got me for valentines day this year. I walk back downstairs and I saw the girls sitting around crying Anna.

No matter how many times I'll say she hurt me, I can't stand her crying so I walk there and pull her in a hug. She immediately wrapped her hands around me.

After some time I pulled away and grab the things I left on the table. I grab my car keys and walk out of the house, before I could get in the car I felt someone grab my hand.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to sit little above Hollywood sign, maybe I'll buy dons"

"You want to be alone?"

"You can come with me Eva, but only you" I said and she smiled. We got in the car and drive there, stopping by dons too.

"There's beautiful" she said after we climbed up there.

"I know"

We sit there for three hours, not even talking. Thanks to Eva, I came her to think and she respected it. We just cuddled in silence.

.
.
.

We drive back home and when I went in, my jaw dropped. There was a lot of rose petals and candles on the floor. It made some kind of way, following it, it lead me to our movie room. There was Anna sitting on one of the couches. When she saw me she immediately stand up, a rose in her hand.

"Y/n, I..."

"Let me guess, you want to apologise?" I asked, she gulped and nodded. "You know, simple 'I'm sorry' would be fine with me"

"I fucked up and simple 'I'm sorry' wouldn't be good enough to describe how guilty I really am" she said and stand in front of me. "I hurt you badly I know, I even made up an imaginary guy to make you jealous. But I just...I was stupid to break up with you and I knew I fucked up in the moment the first word fell out of my mouth. Just know that- just know that I'm really sorry" she said and wiped her tears, shaking a little bit.

"I...I love you"