Tumultously Ravishing

Her eyes continue to take in his lips. Marcelo's groin stirred and his eyes prickled. The way she was fixated on his mouth, was like the brush of her fingers across his bare back.

"Isabella, I-"

Her gaze dropped lower and her hand joined them, caressing down the fabric of his shirt. His skin flexed at that touch. It was unsure mixed with a slight certainty to its destination but the courage came in gaps.

He had to say something after what she told him about her mother. When his mouth opened to speak again, she snapped at him smoothly. "Shut up."

His mouth shut automatically and her fingers reached right above his belt and his muscles tensed at her touch. Her warm touch.

She glanced back at him, her cheeks becoming rosy and Marcelo got a distinctive feeling she felt slightly embarrassed. Her fingers didn't stop, the zipper glided down over a very noticeable bulge.

When she gets a peek of his black briefs, her heart hammered faster. She began to unbutton his shirt from the bottom to expose more of that taut v. With his buttons undone, his chest exposed and robust. The briefs were stark against his hips. They were so low and she swear she could see the ending of that sexy v and beginning of something extremely thick.

For some reason she just stared at that part of him like a bloody creep. It was like entering a whole new territory for her. She wanted to see the whole of him immediately but also inch by inch and then again, not see it at all so she could just have the anticipation of it all.

Oh God, being human in horny mood is so complicated. At least for her.

"Baby doll?"

She shivered at his deep voice. It blew right by her earlobe, making her shake from within.

Marcelo watched her as she bit down her bottom lip as she contemplated on something. He didn't know what was going on in her beautiful head but that the fact that she couldn't stop staring at his covered iron steel rod was overwhelming, even for him.

Finally, her hand reached and pulled down the black material of his briefs. Skin exposed and a reddish brawny cock with angry veins began to reveal itself. Isabella feels the salvia leave her mouth and drop little by little at the side.

His cock was... No words.

Her thighs keep clenching and her pussy keeps rocking in slight and unhurried movements. They are type of movements which is within a female and she feels everything on the inside, and her body was in state of jello and crumpled paper being chewed and then grated into a mixer.

Her knees hit the floor without her realizing it. Her fits are clenched tight on top of her lap and then she becomes aware of her fingers are itching to touch him.

Unable to remove her gaze from his heavy cock, she whispers a small truth.

"I have never done this."

Marcelo balked. Is he the first man she would blo-?

In the whole entirety, he felt like collapsing. He never felt the pressure of anticipation like this before. No coherent thought stayed too long in his brain. All went down to his animalistic instincts.

When he peered down, he groaned as she leaned in and struck out her tongue. Closing her eyes and the pink tongue licked the underside of the shaft just below the head. Those tentative licks started to become urgent and Marcelo shook. Violently.

She paused, glancing up briefly to see if she was doing it right.

"Do whatever you feel like." He assured her breathlessly. His chest was moving up and down and those muscles and pecs of his suddenly seemed to be gleaming.