Crimsoned Yours Truly

As a rascal, many things are acquired to do the beneficial job right. When a rascal sets his eyes on something that brings him some kind of mental peace, the wanting grows into ways he can't explain. He would go to extreme lengths to acquire it, even if his ways are dishonest and lecherous.

Marcelo's mind was blank as he stroked the hard rod through his shorts. He couldn't bloody help it. Somehow, sitting here with her in her enclosed space with a bedroom probably down the hall and with her looking like a freaking swimsuit model, he had to do something.

So he thought of this.

It's not like he was lying but it was sketchy. Pamela wasn't invited back into his bedroom and not because he found out of her cheating lying ass but because he didn't get hard for her. But he knew who was and she was right there in front of him, looking like a deer ready to be taken.

Nothing had worked as far as Isabella was concerned. Cornering her, provoking her, insulting her, though that did make him feel the bile rushing up his throat when she told him she never met her own father.
Still, nothing felt worse when he saw that damn Zach taking her to god alone knows where- okay, maybe he did do some following but it wasn't as much as stalking as much as it was protecting her from that rusty old bastard.

He only went home after, when he knew that peck on the cheek was a way of saying goodbye Zach, see you never!

Although, Thanksgiving sucked at his own place. Pamela had called her dad and his dad with their arm of the candy of this week. He wanted to give an excuse to not be there for attendance but none prevailed. Sat there long time with all three of them and the other two middle aged looking women wearing teen age clothing talking among themselves while he seemed to be the outsider in his own house.

His dad hadn't spoken much but then again, dad wasn't a talker. He was an observer and he had been watching him at poignant times.
Especially when Marcelo didn't get least insulted when Pamela's father, Rock Green wanted to crave the turkey since being the man of the family and all. Or when Pamela leaned to kiss him and after he he ran his hand over his mouth to rub it off. Everything his dad was seeing.

Marcelo didn't give a flying hoot.

All he knew he couldn't stop thinking about Isabella and he needed to see her. While he sat with her through the movie, he understood what he had to do. Understanding and somehow discerning some things about her carefully. For example, like her life was basically her profession.

Through his laser sharp eyes, he noticed how her house looked quite similar like her office. The walls were almost the same color, the sofa exact same and for some reason, he felt like he was in her office. And it shouldn't have bothered him that he liked residing here than anywhere else.

But now that he managed to dip his toe into what people liked to call, the uncharted territory but for him it's Isabella territory and all the screws in his head stopped working when he realized not what he just said but the effect it had on her.

That pinkish supple lips were parted and her eyes had gone into a naive sort of sex stare. He wanted more of that. Some where at the back of his head, it kept whispering him to stop but he didn't listen.

Continuing, he pictured her in his wildly explicit description. "I like licking those girly juices like I'm sipping milky vodka."

His hand slipped deliberately into his shorts. He didn't take his cock out because that would make her come out of this zone and he didn't want to startle her. She was in his hypnotic state but like an ass, he found himself slipping in it as well.

A small gasp made its way out of her throat and he had to calm his nerves that made him want to pounce on her and devour her.

She was truly a baby doll. Those tiny shorts were going to be the death of him. Her bare shoulder with the skin lighting by the bulbs on top of them was making his lips hurt.