Eleventh Book of the V-Series OUT NOW

"Don't make me angry." His cold voice made her insides quiver. Wynter pulled her lip under her teeth, trying not to cry.

"Pl-please leave me alone, Nigel. I didn't mean to talk back." It was killing her. She never did anything wrong and here she was apologizing. So pathetic.

The lights were flickering and the music thudded in the background. Pressed against the lavender velvet wall, her eyes remained at the floor.

"You came here with Parker. Was it a date?"

She gulped, nodding her head.

He slammed a hand on the wall beside her head, startling her. In the next second, Nigel held her chin making her look up at him. "You aren't going to date that motherfucker. You aren't going to date anyone."

His eyes were like those polished silverware except it was dirty and rowdy and it was making her drown in them. He squinted as he looked at her lips stained with blood red lipstick.

His eyes remained there. Sneeringly he closes the distance until he was just a breath away.
"You think you were gonna kiss him?"

He smirked like a gangster, raising her chin to meet his lips. Before he closed the distance, he whispered dangerously. "If you wanted a kiss, all you had to do was to ask."

• • •

Wynter Graham was a timid frightened little thing. She apologized a lot, tried to please the people around her and as the story goes, bullied by the worst kind of bastard.

Nigel AeTos, a good boy on the outside but a terror on the inside. He was a sinister walking. Also his atrocious obsession with his step-sister Wynter was getting way out of hand. He didn't like her. She was so weak. No passion. No fire. Yet somehow she pulled him.

Vengeance and ecstasy is high on rise and the absurd nature of this duo has them thinking in knots. They aren't meant for each other but they keep hurting one another. Nothing would save them and vindication will be extracted.

How long will they keep hurting?

(Eleventh Book of the V-Series)
A stand-alone novel.