Entry # 53

December 2014

Dear Diary,

          Omarion's fourth album, Sex Playlist came out on the 2nd of this month. My favorite song on the album is "Inside". It used to be "Deeper". When I first heard "Post To Be" featuring Jhene and Chris Brown, I hated it. It since has grown on me. I think Jhene's verse was the best on the song. Omarion had said that his son was conceived to his own music. I like all of the songs. The thing I don't like about this album is that Omarion only released it digitally. I prefer the hard copy with the book inside. The other thing I didn't like was that he put "Love and Other Drugs" on it. That song was on his Care Package 2 mixtape. It was supposed to be the name of this album, but being that there's a movie with the same name, they changed it to avoid any disputes or the possibility of the album being unshelved. I was hoping to see Omarion at 106 & Park for promotion of the album, but it didn't happen. 106 and Park announced that they are going digital only. They won't be on television anymore after 14 years.
          Omarion was on the Love & Hip Hop Hollywood franchise for VH1.  It showed how he and Apryl prepared for the birth of their child. There was a lot of drama with that. It showed how wonderful they were together. They handled their situations in a more peaceful understanding way unlike the rest we've seen before them. On the premier episode, Apryl revealed the real length of their relationship. She stated that they were together for three years, longer than I thought. On that Breakfast Club interview he did in February 2013, he lied saying that the relationship was new and he'd been only seeing her for a month and a half. My chest tightened as I heard the truth. I got over it instantly. I hate that he lied though. Omarion has been noticing me on Twitter a lot lately. I never thought he will. I've been following him for years. There was a time where I had unfollowed him in 2010 because I got tired of trying to get his attention on Twitter. He finally noticed me when I stopped trying to get him to do so. That made it better.