Entry # 43

February 14, 2013

Dear Diary,

          A few nights ago, I had a dream I didn't want to wake up from. The dream was so crazy that I plan on writing a blog about it called "The Proposal". In that dream, Omarion is the love of my life. He and I flew to New York City for what he told me was a concert. He wouldn't tell me where it was even if his life depended on it. We had arrived at Queens Center Mall. I put two together and knew where the performance will take place. I got there to see both our families and friends fill the front seats of the food court where we met for the first time. He then performed his songs. One song was unfamiliar to me. It wasn't on any released projects. I sat dumbfounded. The song's verses talked about a man being in love with someone and the chorus was asking for her hand in marriage. The chorus I kept hearing the words Marry me". During the second verse he proceeded to pull me to the stage and sang the rest of the song. When he got done, he was asking for my hand in marriage and I accepted.  I woke up at 5:30 am ending the dream. I had to go to class that day. I couldn't wait to get home and blog about this dream on my Tumblr account. I'm waited in the lobby before class I then realized it was Valentine's Day. I took to Twitter to express my love for Omarion. I tweeted about him stealing my heart 8 years ago and how I meant every syllable when I told him "I Love You". I didn't celebrate Valentine's Day due to me being single. I told him he was worth celebrating for (Actual tweet in Multimedia). I had made a bracelet with our favorite colors with his initial beaded on the end. I wore it today too. I didn't write the blog today like I intended. I'm tired.

Good Night