Entry # 41

December 2012

Dear Diary,

           This love I have for Omarion is as strong as it was when I was 14. No one can say I wouldn't be Mrs. Grandberry. I was going to marry him. Everyone has an industry husband. Omarion is mine. In my mind, I'm married to him and I have been since the day we met on February 23, 2005. I had been emotionally involved with two other celebrities since then.  Those emotional affairs occurred while he was away and lasted for years. The first one was with professional wrestler, Matt Hardy. It started in 2008. He was 16 years older than me. This lasted till Summer of 2010. The next emotional affair was with professional wrestler, Chris Jericho. He was 20 years older than me and was married with children. It began in Sping of  2011 and ended in August of  2012. How did I realize I had emotionally was in love with someone? When I loved who they presented themselves to be. The more I knew about them, the harder I was in love. How did I know I wasn't in love with someone? When I wasn't dreaming about them anymore. I remember realizing that my emotional affair with Chris Jericho was over. I went to a show to see his band Fizzy for the second time in August of 2012. I had backstage passes to meet the band before the show. While I was backstage I saw his wife in the cut. I went to greet her. Don't get this twisted, I loved their union. He talked about her in all his books. It didn't matter. I was ashamed of the fact I was in love with a man who was married. I still couldn't shake it though. I wasn't affected by celebrities who I loved being in relationships. I remember my friend calling me telling me about rumors of Omarion being off the market. I would tell her I didn't care. I wasn't in love with him at that time. Anytime I saw him with a girl, I would say he can do better and that's it. By the time I will hear from Omarion about a girlfriend, he isn't with her anymore. He talked about girlfriends on his albums though. The girl he talked about on songs "I Think My Girl Is Bi"  and "Say No" left him for another woman. She even got a sex change.

Omarion with his ex girlfriend, Deborah Ryder in the Multimedia