Entry # 45

February 21, 2013

Dear Diary,

         Yesterday I debated if I wanted to support Omarion anymore. I locked all his CDs DVDs and shirts in a suitcase inside of the closet. I didn't come up with that decision to walk away because he's in a relationship. Let's not get that twisted. The reason why I want to walk away is because how this revelation of his marital status affected me. That let me know how out of control my feelings for him are. Being that I realized how obsessed I am and how unhealthy it was, that made me want to walk away from his career. I haven't been online either. I would have taken the news better had I not been in love with him at the time I found out. I hate what I learned and was better off not knowing. Maybe me knowing is a good thing, I can work on getting rid of the feelings I have for him and get over it. I feel stupid because I talked about my heart always finding its way back to him.  I've been in my room since I came home Saturday night from dinner. I have been only on YouTube listening to Stacy Barthe's mixtape, "Sincerely Yours. I listened to "Drink My Pain Away", Comfy Little Coffin" and "Without You" more than anything else on the tape. I was only leaving the room to eat dinner and go to the bathroom. I was on the edge, spazzing about the smallest things and arguing with everyone in the house, my mom included. I would eat even when I wasn't even hungry. I was trying to cope. I still have all the poems that expressed my love for him. I came out of my room one night with the hand full of poems and ripped them up one by one with anger and threw them in the garbage. There is no face or name to this woman yet. I will find out who she is in due time.