Inspiration

I'd like to thank everyone who read this story
There was originally never supposed to be an Omarion book. The reason why was I love reading and writing love based books, and I didn't feel comfortable writing one about Omarion. My last book, "Playa Cards Right" was on the fly and it was supposed to be my last book in a while or possibly ever. Then I thought that it won't be right if I didn't write one based on Omarion. I played with the idea for the book and almost wrote a love based book. I changed my mind because I didn't want to disrespect Omarion and Apryl's relationship. They're a family and that wouldn't have been right of me.
           I came up,with a more fun idea. I figured why not make it into a diary. I decided on that for a number of reasons. It allowed me to go on a journey through my time as a supporter of Omarion's career. This book is the truth including the most of the dates. If I didn't put a specific date, that meant I didn't recall the actual date, so I put the month or time of the year instead. I decided to take myself back to what I felt at the time as if I actually kept a diary.  I even used real pictures and videos so you guys can see everything unfold. I wish I was able to put more videos, but most were taken off of YouTube. All pictures of the tweets, tickets and poem are mine. The picture of August Alsina too.  I had screen shot and saved them. The pictures of the fan with Omarion is in fact me, Tweepz14. I used the pictures for authenticity too.  These are true feelings and occurances. This is 100% truth. I'll take a lie detector test to prove that. Unlike the other books, I wrote this straight off the dome. No editing or writters block. That's how true it is. Please respect that. Nothing about my support of Omarion is sacred to me at all. That is why I put it up here and wanted to tell it.

       Entry # 52 was not supposed to be in this book. I was going to put it into a short story on here. It had a little to do with Omarion even though it was mainly about August. I wanted to turn it into a separate book because I wanted to tell you guys where I stand as an August Alsina fan now and why. I figured I would just put it into a nutshell below.

Since I had backed off Omarion and gotten into August, I think he's the opposite of Omarion because Omarion doesn't come off as blunt and straight forward. He's not as hood either. I felt Omarion wasn't doing his job as far as touring, that's what made me not regret the decision to see August. That changed after the show in November. At one point in time, I wondered if he can fill Omarion's void. The answer is ABSOLUTELY NOT. No one can. No one can ever be close to or better than Omarion in my eyes. I'll be Team Omarion til the death of me.

There will be no more August Alsina books on here. There was supposed to be one more. I since have scrapped the idea. I don't want anything to do with The Alsina Nation. They are the worst fan base known to man. They don't know how to act. You can't even comment on something about him without someone coming after you. I knew they were crazy by seeing them attack other people. I have gotten into it with a few of them. Even with that, I still tried to deal with them. They are impossible. I have decided to not deal with them anymore. If I were a part of Alsina Nation, I'd be embarrassed to say so. I dont want any parts of that. I don't follow anyone who has anything to do with August except for August himself on social media. I'll just support his music and that's it. I debated if I should even support him anymore. I even regret becoming a fan, but what can you do? All of this made me almost hate him just as much as I hate his fans. My hate towards Alsina Nation will NEVER change. I love his music though, which is why I continue to support his music. No extra stuff. No more of that being emotionally in love, MCM BS. I even decided that I won't listen to his music until he puts out his next album. I used to love him, but not anymore. I'm just over it. He's NOT WORTH IT. He's not worth the arguing /defending about or the anger that comes with it. I don't even argue with Omarion fans, so why do it with August Alsina fans? I won't be talking about him anymore after this, nor will I be reading any more of his fan fictions, so I hope y'all enjoy the first two books I wrote.

*FYI: The Twitter account linked to the tweets in the multimedia content isn't active anymore.